<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Economy

          'High-speed rail network development set to slow'

          By Xin Dingding (China Daily)
          Updated: 2011-05-04 14:58
          Large Medium Small

          Report claims railway ministry is planning to slash 200 billion yuan

          BEIJING - China may cut its investment in railway infrastructure this year by more than 200 billion yuan ($31 billion) following an earlier decision to slow down the operating speed of its high-speed trains, the Economic Observer reported on Tuesday.

          The Beijing-based newspaper claimed the Ministry of Railways had organized meetings in recent days and had invited experts and officials to discuss whether it was still necessary to begin work on railway projects that had not yet started.

          An anonymous source was quoted as saying the discussions ended in agreement that this year's investment in the construction of railway infrastructure would be slashed by 200 million yuan from the planned 700 billion.

          The news report went on to say that some high-speed railway projects would be scrapped, but it said the ministry was awaiting the experts' opinions on which ones could be cut without affecting the network's efficiency.

          Related readings:
          'High-speed rail network development set to slow' Safety check on track for rail
          'High-speed rail network development set to slow' High-speed rail cuts into airlines' success 
          'High-speed rail network development set to slow' US to introduce China's high-speed rail 
          'High-speed rail network development set to slow' High-speed rail stays on track

          A publicity official with the Ministry of Railways said on Tuesday that the amount of money mentioned in the report was "inaccurate" but declined to elaborate and would not confirm or deny whether total investment would be cut this year.

          According to the newspaper, the new railways minister, Sheng Guangzu, who took over from former minister Liu Zhijun on Feb 25, had long wanted to reduce investment in new railway projects.

          In an interview with People's Daily on April 13, Sheng said priority would be given to ongoing projects so they will have enough funding to allow construction to be completed. He said emphasis will also be given to projects for which there is an urgent demand because of economic development and projects that link up lines to form a network.

          He also said in that earlier interview that fast trains' operating speed would be reduced from 350 km/h to 300 km/h and noted that additional 200 to 250 km/h train services would be offered to travelers in a bid to ensure tickets remained affordable.

          The ideas were dubbed a "conservative development mode" in comparison to those of his predecessor, who advocated "leap-frog" railway development by building a high-speed rail network.

          Liu was removed from his post for an alleged "severe violation of discipline" on Feb 12. Without knowing the investigation was pending, he said at a meeting on Jan 4 that investment in railway infrastructure in 2011 would be 700 billion yuan. He said the money would be spent on 70 new projects, including 15 high-speed and inter-city programs.

          But the ministry has long been under pressure because some critics have said the large-scale construction of high-speed rail infrastructure was causing the ministry to run up huge debts that could crush it.

          A railway researcher told China Daily on Tuesday that some of the ministry's money had been used to build railways that were not in the country's mid- or long-term railway plan, which was revised and approved by the State Council, China's Cabinet, in 2008.

          Some of the additional projects had been proposed by local governments that wanted to boost their economy and that would benefit from the ministry paying nearly half of the cost of the work, the newspaper said.

          The researcher, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said it was right to cut down the size of the building program and focus on lines that are urgently needed.

          Several other commentators disagreed.

          A netizen from Suqian city, Jiangsu province, said in a post on ifeng.com that what was being proposed was "like moving from one extreme to the other".

          "A country's railway plan should not change because a minister is changed," he said, asking whether tickets would be even harder to get as a result.

          Wang Mengshu, a professor with the Research Center of Tunnel and Underground Engineering at Beijing Jiaotong University, said the scale of construction should not be reduced because "the previous railway plan was set to meet the demands of the country and the people".

          He said the decision on how much money should be spent on railway construction rests with the central government, not the minister alone.

          Zhao Jian, a transport professor at Beijing Jiaotong University, said China needs more railway capacity and could build more cargo-carrying lines instead to free up existing lines for 200 km/h passenger trains.

          分享按鈕
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲人成网址| 亚洲成a人在线播放www| 国产激情电影综合在线看| 国产精品亚洲综合第一页| 无人区码一码二码三码区| 国产99re热这里只有精品| 久久精品人人做人人爽电影蜜月| 东京热一精品无码av| 羞羞色男人的天堂| 亚洲av成人一区国产精品| 国产成人精品无人区一区| 综合图区亚洲另类偷窥| 97人妻蜜臀中文字幕| 伦伦影院精品一区| 国产午夜A理论毛片| 国产精品无码无片在线观看3d| 99久久er热在这里只有精品99| а天堂8中文最新版在线官网| 强插少妇视频一区二区三区| 国产成人精品2021欧美日韩| 日韩东京热一区二区三区| 日本精品极品视频在线| 亚洲综合伊人久久大杳蕉| 十四以下岁毛片带血a级| 高清dvd碟片 生活片| 成人看的污污超级黄网站免费| 精品人妻少妇嫩草av系列| 激情综合网五月婷婷| 国产无遮挡又黄又大又爽| 无码专区 人妻系列 在线| 国产在线观看免费观看| 办公室强奷漂亮少妇视频| 国产精品第12页| 国产午夜精品福利视频| 四虎永久在线精品免费视频观看 | yw尤物av无码国产在线观看| 国产精品嫩草99av在线| 国产在线拍偷自揄观看视频网站 | 亚洲 日本 欧洲 欧美 视频| 中文字幕有码日韩精品| 激情内射亚洲一区二区三区|