<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Energy

          CEC calls for revised nuclear power goals

          By Liu Yiyu (China Daily)
          Updated: 2011-03-29 13:53
          Large Medium Small

          Council suggests putting inland plant projects on temporary hold

          BEIJING - China should trim its planned nuclear capacity and slow down the development of nuclear power plants in inland regions, the China Electricity Council (CEC) has suggested.

          The nation should reduce its current plans for 90 gigawatt (gW) capacity by 2020 by at least 10 gW, said Wei Zhaofeng, deputy director of the CEC. "The industry is likely to miss our earlier prediction of achieving 40 gW of nuclear capacity by 2015."

          Those predictions were made in a CEC report released in December.

          Nuclear power, which currently produces only 1 percent of the energy used in China, will account for no more than 3 percent of its energy consumption because of an adjustment in industry policy, Wei said.

          The nuclear power industry was expected to contribute 5 percent of the nation's energy by 2020, when 15 percent of the energy would be generated by non-fossil fuels. Adjustments are now likely in the policy for building nuclear power plants in inland regions such as Liaoning, Jilin, Henan, Hubei and Jiangxi provinces, Wei said.

          Related readings:
          CEC calls for revised nuclear power goals China won't abandon nuclear power
          CEC calls for revised nuclear power goals 'Keep an open mind on nuclear power'
          CEC calls for revised nuclear power goals Nuclear Safety is assured: official
          CEC calls for revised nuclear power goals 
          CNNC reviews safety of nuclear plants

          The CEC's remarks came after the crisis in Japan, which has raised doubts about the safety of the nuclear power industry.

          China is expected to soon announce a new target for the nuclear industry. It will complete the energy development guidelines for the 12th Five-Year Plan period (2011-2015) by the end of March, said Qian Zhimin, deputy director of the National Energy Administration (NEA), which is leading the effort.

          Initially, the nation had set a target of 40 gW in nuclear capacity by 2020, but industry experts said that goal is likely to be met by 2015, based on the progress made.

          The former head of the NEA Zhang Guobao said earlier this year that the target would be raised to 86 gW by 2020.

          China now has 13 nuclear reactors in operation, along the eastern and southern coasts. To meet the energy demand, it is also considering building several inland nuclear power plants in provinces such as Hubei, Hunan, Jiangxi, and Jilin, in addition to the municipality of Chongqing.

          "These plans will be put on hold for some time," he said.

          Liaoning and Fujian provinces, where nuclear power plants are either under construction or in operation, are situated in a seismic zone.

          China will take the events in Japan into account when formulating its five-year energy development plan, Xie Zhenhua, vice chairman of the National Development and Reform Commission, said on March 14. The State Council halted the approval of nuclear projects on March 16.

          分享按鈕
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品国产三级国产专i| 久久久久久久久无码精品亚洲日韩| 52熟女露脸国语对白视频| 国产激情国产精品久久源| 国产黄色一级片在线观看| 国产午夜A理论毛片| 如何看色黄视频中文字幕| 国产午夜福利av在线麻豆| 欧美人成在线播放网站免费| 人妻伦理在线一二三区| 国产日韩欧美亚洲精品95 | 国产精品人人爽人人做我的可爱| 亚洲愉拍自拍欧美精品| 午夜福利激情一区二区三区| 最新亚洲人成网站在线观看 | 国语精品自产拍在线观看网站| 国产精品久久露脸蜜臀| 国内精品久久久久影视| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产AV| 日本久久精品一区二区三区| 免费播放岛国影片av| 亚洲欧美日韩愉拍自拍美利坚| 天天摸日日添狠狠添婷婷 | 国产二区三区不卡免费 | 美女爽到高潮嗷嗷嗷叫免费网站| 国产亚洲精品一区在线播放| 亚洲一区二区三区自拍麻豆| 高清无码18| 亚洲区1区3区4区中文字幕码| 强奷漂亮少妇高潮麻豆| 中文字幕有码高清日韩| 国产精品大片中文字幕| 激情综合网五月激情五月| 韩国三级网一区二区三区| 国产农村激情免费专区| 久热色精品在线观看视频| 99精品伊人久久久大香线蕉| 九九综合va免费看| 国产精品白嫩初高生免费视频| 久久久久久人妻无码| 久久国产免费观看精品3|