<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Economy

          Iron ore monopoly may end by 2015

          By Gao Changxin (China Daily)
          Updated: 2011-03-25 09:16
          Large Medium Small

          Iron ore monopoly may end by 2015

          A conveyor belt dumps iron ore into a pile at a transfer and storage center operated by the Shanghai International Port Group in Shanghai. China is expected to increase its iron ore production to 1.5 billion tons by 2015, up from 1.1 billion tons in 2010, in a bid to reduce its reliance on imports. [Photo / Bloomberg] 

          Three companies account for about two-thirds of global supplies

          SHANGHAI - The monopoly held on China's iron ore supply by a small number of international companies will be "thoroughly" broken up by 2015 as increased investment in the sector boosts global production, according to an expert in China's mining industry.

          "The surging price of iron ore since 2003 has attracted a huge amount of investment in the sector, and there will soon be a concentrated release of capacity, breaking the monopoly a few big companies hold," Wu Rongqing, chief engineer of the industry development department at the China Mining Association, said on Wednesday.

          "In fact, the global iron ore reserve is so rich that it can satisfy consumption for the next 100 years," Wu said in a speech at the China Iron Ore 2011 conference on Wednesday.

          Vale SA, Rio Tinto PLC and BHP Billiton Ltd, the top three global suppliers of iron ore, have some high-quality ore, but they don't have all of the world's iron ore resources, he said. China will be less dependent on them, as it increases its own production and diversifies its import destination, said Wu.

          Domestic demand for iron ore has increased sharply over the past few years, triggered by the nation's rapid economic development. But the country's iron ore supply has not kept pace, resulting in dependence on imports, mostly from the big three iron ore miners.

          China, the world's largest iron ore importer and home to the world's largest steel industry, has complained that the big ore suppliers have been trying to force spot pricing on Chinese customers since Vale SA and Rio Tinto Group scrapped a decades-old annual pricing system in favor of a more flexible quarterly regime last year.

          The three suppliers account for about two-thirds of the global supply of the resource.

          In 2010, China's iron ore imports dipped 1.4 percent to 619 million tons, but the import price rose 61 percent to $145 a ton, as a result of the new pricing system.

          Related readings:
          Iron ore monopoly may end by 2015 Spot iron ore prices forecast to stay high
          Iron ore monopoly may end by 2015 China iron ore imports to rise 6% in 2011
          Iron ore monopoly may end by 2015 CISA urges stockpiles of iron ore reserves
          Iron ore monopoly may end by 2015 CISA announces suspension of iron ore talks

          Chinese steelmakers had to pay 196 billion yuan ($30 billion) more for the imports, squeezing their profit margin to 2.9 percent from 7.3 percent in 2007, according to data from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. That compares with an average profit margin of 6.2 percent for the nation's industrial companies.

          Rio Tinto, the world's second-largest supplier of iron ore, said in February that it registered $14.3 billion in net profit in 2010, up 50.5 percent from the $9.5 billion in the previous year. Its iron ore unit contributed more than $10 billion to the profit.

          Wu said the international iron ore market will become "oversupplied" from the current classification of "tight-supplied" as early as 2013, as China and the rest of the world enlarge their production.

          China will increase its iron ore production to 1.5 billion tons by 2015, up from 1.1 billion tons in 2010, in a bid to reduce its reliance on imports, Wu said.

          The production of finished iron ore is projected to reach 760 million tons by 2015, when demand will be about 1.3 billion tons. That will reduce China's import dependency rate to about 42 percent from 63 percent in 2010, he said.

          Meanwhile, overseas iron ore mining rights controlled by Chinese miners will increase to 200 million tons by 2015, from the current 90 million tons, as Chinese companies quicken the pace of overseas mine acquisitions.

          China's fixed-asset investment in iron ore mining and selection rose 26.4 percent year-on-year in 2010 to reach 106.6 billion yuan. Planning and construction are underway to reach 480 million tons of mining and selection capacity annually, Wu said.

           

          分享按鈕
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产美女69视频免费观看| A级毛片免费完整视频| 亚洲av综合aⅴ国产av中文| 国产成人av免费观看| 十八禁国产精品一区二区| 国产目拍亚洲精品二区| 巨胸不知火舞露双奶头无遮挡| 人妻系列无码专区无码中出| 久久亚洲AV成人无码电影 | 亚洲中文字幕乱码电影| 国产乱弄免费视频观看| 日韩成人大屁股内射喷水| 日韩三级手机在线观看不卡| 国产一区二区三区色噜噜| 日本不卡的一区二区三区| 做暖暖视频在线看片免费| 97精品尹人久久大香线蕉| 国精产品一二二线精东| 91孕妇精品一区二区三区| 天天做天天爱夜夜爽导航| 无码AV无码免费一区二区| av 日韩 人妻 黑人 综合 无码| 成人无码www免费视频| 久久精品无码一区二区国产区 | 99久久精品久久久久久婷婷| 国产69精品久久久久乱码免费| 久久精品女人的天堂av| 欧美交a欧美精品喷水| 国产精品天干天干综合网| 婷婷综合缴情亚洲狠狠| 2020国产成人精品视频| 亚洲和欧洲一码二码三码| 亚洲av午夜成人片| 久久久欧美国产精品人妻噜噜| 欧美国产日韩在线三区| 七妺福利精品导航大全| 国产免费午夜福利在线播放| 日本中文字幕有码在线视频| 熟女系列丰满熟妇AV| 久久精品国产只有精品66| 中文字幕日韩精品亚洲七区|