<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Energy

          Guangdong Nuclear may cut bid for Kalahari

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2011-03-24 10:59
          Large Medium Small

          BEIJING - State-owned China Guangdong Nuclear Power (CGNPC) may cut its proposed 756 million pound ($1.2 billion) offer for uranium miner Kalahari Minerals in light of Japan's nuclear crisis, a CGNPC official said on Wednesday.

          The official said CGNPC and Kalahari, which backed the original proposal, were discussing the impact of Japan's nuclear crisis on both companies' prospects.

          "The two parties are in touch to do an assessment," an official of CGNPC Uranium Resource Co, a unit of CGNPC, told Reuters.

          "The revaluation of the deal will depend on the outcome of those assessments," he said, declining to be named as he was not authorized to speak to the media.

          Kalahari shares, which had been 0.3 percent higher at 245.75 pence, fell 3.3 percent to 243.68 pence by 1004 GMT after the Reuters report.

          Kalahari had no immediate comment.

          CGNPC Uranium Resource Co announced the bid proposal just days before Japan's Fukushima nuclear reactor was crippled by an earthquake and tsunami, sparking fears of a radiation disaster, which knocked uranium stocks worldwide.

          Uranium reactor programs are under threat as Europe, the United States and China review plans after Japan's worst earthquake left some reactors on the verge of meltdowns.

          Special Coverage:
          China's economy feels effects of Japanese quake
          Related readings:
          Guangdong Nuclear may cut bid for Kalahari CNNC begins trials at uranium mine in Niger
          Guangdong Nuclear may cut bid for Kalahari Nuclear power standards come under scrutiny
          Guangdong Nuclear may cut bid for Kalahari Go slow for nuclear power projects
          Guangdong Nuclear may cut bid for Kalahari Guangdong Nuclear may have to bid for Extract
          The market had already factored in a cut to CGNPC's offer after the Japan disaster, with Kalahari's shares having closed on Tuesday at a 16 percent discount to the 290 pence per share bid proposal CNGPC originally sent.

          Just this week, Canadian miner Uranium One, working through its largest shareholder, Russia's ARMZ, cut its offer for Australian uranium prospector Mantra Resources by 12 percent to A$944 million ($952 million).

          The prize in Kalahari is its main asset, a 43 percent interest in Extract Resources, which owns the Husab uranium project in Namibia near global miner Rio Tinto's Rossing uranium mine.

          Under Australian rules, any bid for Kalahari could trigger a required follow-on bid for Extract.

          Rio Tinto, which owns 14 percent stakes in both Kalahari and Extract, had been talking to Extract about combining their Namibian projects and simplifying its cross shareholdings ahead of the CGNPC proposal.

          分享按鈕
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 好男人好资源WWW社区| 国产精品一区在线蜜臀 | 久久青青草原亚洲AV无码麻豆| 丁香婷婷色综合激情五月| 国产麻豆精品福利在线| 国产精品一码二码三码| 人妻熟女一区| 亚洲精品成人7777在线观看| 熟妇人妻中文a∨无码| 人妻少妇中文字幕久久| 99久久99久久精品免费看蜜桃| 国产成人精品午夜2022| 夜夜躁狠狠躁日日躁2021| 激情综合网激情五月俺也想| 免费看黄片一区二区三区| 亚洲人妻一区二区精品| 中文字幕亚洲高清在线一区| 国产精品久久久久久久9999| 日本高清中文字幕免费一区二区| 国产午夜精品理论片小yo奈| 人妻少妇偷人精品一区| xxxxx欧美视频在线观看免费看 | 亚欧洲乱码视频一二三区| 国产女人水多毛片18| 午夜福利精品国产二区| 亚洲中文字幕久久精品无码喷水| 亚洲中文字幕人妻系列| 欧美日韩精品免费一区二区三区| 亚洲无线码中文字幕在线| 亚洲国产精品综合久久网各| 日本一区三区高清视频| 久久97人人超人人超碰超国产| 国产三级精品三级| 日韩高清亚洲日韩精品一区二区| japanese精品少妇| 国产精品自拍中文字幕| 国模沟沟一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区偷拍精品| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 成人亚洲一级午夜激情网| 天堂v亚洲国产v第一次|