<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Companies

          Giant steel firm forges ahead

          By Zhang Qi (China Daily)
          Updated: 2011-01-05 13:55
          Large Medium Small

          BEIJING - Hebei Iron and Steel Group Co Ltd, China's biggest steelmaker by output, said on Monday that it agreed to take 10 percent stakes in seven private steel mills in an alliance that will expand production capacity and enhance consolidation in Hebei province's fragmented steel industry.

          The joint ventures were formed with the private rivals Jiujiang Wire, Yanshan Iron & Steel, Rongxin Group, Xinda Iron & Steel, Xinjin Iron & Steel, Yuhua Iron & Steel and Jinding Heavy Industry. They are all based in the cities of Qian'an or Wu'an, where a large number of steel mills were ordered to close to meet energy-saving goals last year, Hebei Steel said in a statement.

          The seven mills have a combined steel capacity of more than 14 million tons, the company said.

          The move comes after Hebei Steel announced in November that it had acquired a 10 percent stake in five private steel mills in the province, indicating the giant steelmaker's ambition to get a bigger slice of market share.

          Hebei Steel said it will set up a special department to negotiate with the 12 steel mills and help manage the firms, providing the mills with technology and its raw-material purchasing and sales channels.

          A Hebei Steel official, who declined to be named, said the company didn't pay for the stakes with capital, but acquired them in return for sharing its resources.

          Related readings:
          Giant steel firm forges ahead China's Laiwu Steel rejects merger with Jinan Steel
          Giant steel firm forges aheadSojitz forms alliance with Jiangsu Shagang as steel demand grows 
          Giant steel firm forges ahead Sagging profits drive steel sector reforms
          Giant steel firm forges ahead China's daily crude steel output rebounds in early Dec

          China has been encouraging big mills to merge with rivals to create more cohesive steel groups for several years because of overcapacity, pollution and high-energy consumption.

          It aims to create several major companies with an annual production capacity of over 50 million tons through mergers and acquisitions. The top 10 steelmakers are expected to account for more than 60 percent of the country's total steel capacity by 2015.

          But the consolidation hasn't gone smoothly, since State-owned companies operate under a different business environment compared to private mills.

          Steel output in Hebei province - where 60 percent of the capacity comes from scattered, small, private steel mills - reached 130 million tons in 2009, more than one-fifth of the country's production.

          Previously, media had said Hebei province is drafting a plan to reduce the number of its steel mills from 88 to 10 over the next five years.

          The central government will withhold approval for any new projects aiming to expand capacity by 2011, forcing the mills to consolidate.

          Zhang Lin, a senior analyst at the Beijing Lange Steel Information Center, said Hebei Steel is leading the consolidation efforts of the province's steel sector.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品久久久国产盗摄| 五月丁香啪啪| 超碰伊人久久大香线蕉综合| 性视频一区| 久久精品这里热有精品| 一本大道一卡二大卡三卡免费| 国产成人啪精品视频免费网 | 亚洲午夜伦费影视在线观看| 999福利激情视频| 欧洲亚洲国内老熟女超碰| 久久久国产精华液| 亚洲中文字幕在线二页| 精品久久香蕉国产线看观看亚洲| 18禁精品一区二区三区| 国产一卡2卡三卡4卡免费网站| 国产av丝袜熟女一二三| 国产精品久久久久久影视| 国产精品黄色片| 欧美激情视频一区二区三区免费| 国产在线码观看超清无码视频| 国产成人综合95精品视频| 国产伦久视频免费观看视频| 久久精品国产99国产精品澳门 | 精品国产亚洲一区二区三区在线观看| 国产AV大陆精品一区二区三区| 无码小电影在线观看网站免费| 精品亚洲AⅤ无码午夜在线| 成年视频人免费网站动漫在线| 久久国产精品无码网站| 国产不卡一区二区在线| 亚洲欧美精品综合一区| 亚洲中文字幕无码中字| av在线手机播放| 国内外成人综合免费视频| 我趁老师睡觉摸她奶脱她内裤 | 国产精品免费中文字幕| 成年在线观看免费人视频| 丰满妇女强制高潮18xxxx| 午夜福利国产精品视频| 国产仑乱无码内谢| 年轻女教师hd中字3|