<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Companies

          Gome founder loses appeal, wife released

          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2010-08-31 08:41
          Large Medium Small

          Gome founder loses appeal, wife released

          A view of the Gome outlet in Nanjing. [Photo/Provided to China Daily]

          Power struggle ongoing as board tries to dilute billionaire's stake

          BEIJING - Huang Guangyu, the founder of Gome Electrical Appliances Holding Ltd, lost his appeal against a 14-year sentence for bribery and insider trading on Monday, as the retail tycoon battles for control of the retail empire he founded.

          The Beijing High People's Court upheld Huang's conviction for insider trading and bribery, as well as his 14-year prison term and a fine of 800 million yuan ($117.58 million), the prosecutor's office announced.

          On Monday, the appeals court announced that it reduced the sentence of Huang's wife, Du Juan, to three years with a three-year reprieve and ordered her released.

          It gave no explanation but said Du argued that she was only an accomplice, not the main violator.

          She was convicted in May and sentenced to three-and-a half years for insider trading.

          The latest conviction came amid the power struggle within the board of Gome Electrical Appliances Holdings Ltd as Huang is demanding to unseat Chairman Chen Xiao, saying that the company's performance had deteriorated under Chen's leadership.

          Gome founder loses appeal, wife released

          Gome founder Huang Guangyu is pressing for the removal of current chairman Chen Xiao at a special general meeting. [Provided to China Daily]

          Meanwhile, Gome filed a writ of summons against Huang at Hong Kong's High Court for his alleged breach of fiduciary duties in early 2008 as a former board director.

          A shareholders' meeting is scheduled on Sept 28 to resolve the dispute.

          A source close to Huang told China Daily: "Du is not very likely to attend the special shareholder meeting because she is still under probation."

          But he said the company will respect Du's personal decision.

          The source and Gome's spokesperson both declined to comment on the influence of Du's release, as she will be able to directly manage Huang's fortune, a considerable advantage to force Chen to step down.

          According to the latest shareholder report, Huang owns about 34 percent of Gome's shares, and remains the single largest shareholder in Gome.

          Apart from Huang, institutional investors hold 45 percent of Gome's shares and the remaining 21 percent are with small investors.

          Related readings:
          Gome founder loses appeal, wife released Battlelines drawn in Gome tussle
          Gome founder loses appeal, wife released Gome to vote on moves by Huang
          Gome founder loses appeal, wife released Gome rings in rosy H1 numbers
          Gome founder loses appeal, wife released Gome plans stock placement to dilute Huang's stake
          Gome founder loses appeal, wife released Power struggle weighs down Gome

          Last week, Huang's family reportedly bought 120 million Gome shares to increase its stake to 34.78 percent from 33.98 percent, and was looking to continue to raise its stake.

          The private equity firm Bain Capital LLC has decided to turn its HK$1.8 billion ($231.36 million) seven-year convertible bonds to equity shares, giving it a 9.8 percent stake in Gome.

          At the same time, Gome officials are believed to have started road shows in Singapore and Hong Kong to lure potential investors to acquire as much as 20 percent of the company's shares, which would dilute Huang's holdings.

          Should that materialize, Huang will have to spend another HK$2.2 billion to retain his stake.

          The source close to Huang told China Daily that Huang is planning to buy 55 to 65 percent of these additional shares at a premium of about 5 percent higher than other investors.

          Huang had threatened to cut contracts between the company and the hundreds of stores that the jailed tycoon still owns, if Chen, its current chairman, is not sacked.

          Huang owns 381 Gome-managed stores while the chain has a total of about 1,141 outlets in China.

          Severing the contracts would cost Gome about $34 million a year in management fees, although revenue from Huang's stores are not counted in the firm's annual sales.

          Commenting on Huang's threat, a Gome spokesperson said, "It would hurt the interests of Gome's shareholders as the company will lose management fees."

          "But in the long run, it is not a bad thing because those stores lack proper management and are always inefficient," he added.

          Huang's rise was the classic tale of rags to riches amid China's rapid growth after the launch of reform and opening policies in the late 1970s.

          By 2008, Huang ranked at the top of a list of China's wealthiest entrepreneurs compiled by Shanghai-based analyst Rupert Hoogewerf, with a net worth of $6.3 billion. His wealth has declined since he ran into legal troubles.

          China Daily - Agencies

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 美女无遮挡免费视频网站| 国产精品一国产精品亚洲| 中文字幕奈奈美被公侵犯| 亚洲精品日本一区二区| 丰满岳乱妇久久久| 欧美裸体xxxx极品| 又爆又大又粗又硬又黄的a片| 伊人亚洲综合网色| 成人无码区免费视频网站| 四虎成人精品无码永久在线| 国产精品私拍99pans大尺度| 国产在线98福利播放视频| 99久久精品国产一区二区暴力| 国产精品高清一区二区不卡| 国产精品视频亚洲二区| 精品国产精品中文字幕| 福利一区二区1000| 欧美日韩性高爱潮视频| 亚洲精品免费一二三区| 亚洲AV无码国产成人久久强迫 | 国产成人综合在线女婷五月99播放 | 国产成人精品视频不卡| 国产乱人无码伦AV在线A| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV| 欧美做受视频播放| 偷拍精品一区二区三区| 亚洲色欲色欲天天天www| 东京热人妻无码一区二区AV| 成人国产精品免费网站| 国产精品亚洲日韩AⅤ在线观看| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久小说| 日本新japanese乱熟| 国产精品一码在线播放| 蜜桃视频中文在线观看| 成人午夜天| 亚洲线精品一区二区三八戒 | 国产女人18毛片水真多1| 精品久久久久久无码不卡| 成人AV专区精品无码国产| 午夜免费啪视频| 亚洲香蕉av一区二区蜜桃|