<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          BIZCHINA> Top Biz News
          Hebei dairy firms look to fresh start
          By Xie Yu and Xiao Huo (China Daily)
          Updated: 2009-03-12 07:44

          The governor of Hebei has said he has "every confidence" the province can restore the trust in its dairy products after the devastating Sanlu milk scandal.

          Related readings:
          Hebei dairy firms look to fresh start Unified dairy standards on docket
          Hebei dairy firms look to fresh start Dairy products export down in '08 on Sanlu scandal
          Hebei dairy firms look to fresh start All tainted dairy products destroyed in Hebei

          Hu Chunhua yesterday told China Daily the Hebei government had already begun programs to inject new life into an industry that had been forced to learn a harsh lesson.

          Hebei was one of the biggest dairy producers in China before its reputation was destroyed when baby-formula powder contaminated with the industrial chemical melamine was sold by its then-most popular brand Sanlu, killing at least six children and poisoning another 300,000.

          Hebei dairy firms look to fresh start

          "We have been crystal clear about learning the lessons of the Sanlu scandal and we should absolutely adhere to developing Hebei's dairy industry, since it's so important to the province's agriculture," said Hu, who is also a deputy to the National People's Congress.

          Premier Wen Jiabao highlighted the development of the dairy industry in his work report last Thursday, saying China should "implement the plan for reinvigorating the dairy industry".

          And Hu yesterday said improvements in cattle raising, milk collection, quality supervision and product processing were on the way.

          "It's a complicated project," he said. "Over 1,000 milk stations have been closed for the sake of quality control."

          Hu also planned to stop the current "scattered" system of cattle breeding in the countryside and instead set up large, organized farms within three years.

          "It is hard to ensure milk quality if cows are bred in scattered families," he added.

          Food quality and agricultural administrations blamed the baby powder scandal on illegal milk brokers, who mixed melamine with raw milk collected from dairy farms to give them a falsely high protein reading and then sold it to dairy manufacturers, including Sanlu.

          The dairy giant declared bankruptcy in Hebei in February, with Beijing Sanyuan Food Co Ltd snapping up its assets for 616.50 million yuan ($90 million) last Wednesday.

          A total of 21 people, including ex-Sanlu executives and illegal milk brokers, were convicted in the case with sentences ranging from two years to the death penalty.

          Yesterday, more than 10 varieties of Hebei Sanyuan milk made their way to market shelves. All were produced at plants originally owned by Sanlu.

           


          (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品国产自产拍在线| 国产成人精品自在钱拍| 三叶草欧洲码在线| 肉大捧一进一出免费视频| 午夜福利yw在线观看2020| 人妻激情视频一区二区三区| 精品三级在线| 欧美成年黄网站色视频| 国产 另类 在线 欧美日韩 | 亚洲av免费成人在线| 亚洲福利一区二区三区| 在线精品国产中文字幕| 久久综合九色综合欧洲98| 男人天堂亚洲天堂女人天堂| 国精品91人妻无码一区二区三区 | 亚洲人成精品久久久久| 人人人澡人人肉久久精品| 国产成人麻豆亚洲综合无码精品| 亚洲第一视频在线观看| 成人免费乱码大片a毛片| 国产精品∧v在线观看| 蜜桃视频一区二区三区四| 精品91精品91精品国产片| 亚洲综合国产成人丁香五| 野花韩国高清电影| 2019国产精品青青草原| 亚洲天堂视频网| 久久精品国产一区二区蜜芽| 欧美亚洲国产日韩电影在线| 日本大胆欧美人术艺术动态 | 超碰国产精品久久国产精品99| 国产在线精品中文字幕| 99久久精品久久久久久婷婷| 国产一区二区三区综合视频| 亚洲中文字幕97久久精品少妇| 亚洲乱色一区二区三区丝袜| 国色天香中文字幕在线视频| 精品午夜福利无人区乱码| 国产精品久久久国产盗摄| 亚洲欧美中文字幕日韩一区二区| 护士张开腿被奷日出白浆|