|
BIZCHINA> Top Biz News
![]() |
|
Sanyuan gears up for Sanlu assets
By Ding Qingfen (China Daily)
Updated: 2009-03-03 08:06
![]() Beijing Sanyuan Food Co Ltd is fully prepared to take over the assets of the company at the center of last year's melamine scandal, and expects that about 30 percent of Sanlu's sales will be recovered this year, according to Sanyuan executives.
But analysts are still worried about the prospects of the transaction, saying the deal is not that appealing given the high price Sanyuan had to pay and the ongoing sluggish dairy market, as well as doubts as to whether Sanyuan will be capable enough to manage Sanlu's assets. At its first corporate shareholder meeting of 2009 yesterday, Sanyuan submitted its plan on bidding for assets of Shijiazhuang-based Sanlu, which was declared bankrupt on Feb 12, through non-public share sale worth 800 million to 1 billion yuan. The company's two major shareholders are Beijing Sanyuan Group Co Ltd (Sanyuan Group) and Beijing Enterprises (Dairy) Ltd, which hold equity of 13.31 and 41.85 percent, respectively. This afternoon, Sanyuan will go through bidding-related procedures and hand in a cash deposit worth 200 million yuan to the commercial bank appointed by Sanlu. Tomorrow, bidding for the assets of Sanlu will be auctioned in the Intermediate People's Court of Shijiazhuang. Before the melamine scandal, Sanlu had been the top milk powder producer in China for 15 years, and Sanyuan, a famous liquid milk brand especially in Beijing and Hebei province, is expected to become a national brand and expand its production line by leveraging the Sanlu acquisition deal. When the deal is finalized, Sanyuan's milk powder business will target the mid- and high-end market. Reports about Sanyuan's plan to acquire Sanlu have been rampant since the tainted milk powder scandal. Sanyuan has suspended its shares since Sep 26 for discussing the detailed plan for the acquisition, and the company began renting and operating six major factories of Sanlu in late December 2008. Sanyuan's share resumed trading on Feb 16, after it announced it was raising funds by share sale, and the share price soared to the 10 percent daily limit for three straight days. Despite the share performance, analysts do not think highly of the deal, as the dairy market is sluggish and the competition is fierce. "Our rating about the deal remains neutral. We don't think Sanyuan could gain a sharp competitiveness soon as expected," said Guo Shengchang, senior dairy analyst from Shanghai Securities. The melamine scandal has badly hurt China's dairy industry. According to statistics, from September-November 2008, sales revenue from the sector dropped by 10 percent year-on-year and the dairy companies, for the first time, witnessed negative profits, compared with the average growth rate of 27 percent in revenues and 5.3 percent in profit ratio from January to August in 2008. And reports said many local consumers are not confident in the industry. The milk powder industry is highly competitive, with international brands holding the high-end market, and the local brands, the mid- and low-end sector. Sanyuan's shares got suspended yesterday for the shareholder meeting. (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)
|
|||||
主站蜘蛛池模板: 一区二区三区四区激情视频| 亚洲综合精品香蕉久久网| 亚洲综合中文字幕久久| 久久人人97超碰人人澡爱香蕉| 波多野结衣久久一区二区| 日韩AV中文无码影院| 人妻av中文字幕无码专区| 人妻丰满熟AV无码区HD| 亚洲中文字幕永码永久在线| 久热综合在线亚洲精品| 波多野结衣在线观看| 中文字幕人妻av第一区| 欧美激情综合色综合啪啪五月| 国产精品天堂avav在线| 熟妇啊轻点灬大JI巴太粗| 中文字幕婷婷日韩欧美亚洲| 精品国产亚洲午夜精品a| 欧美特黄一免在线观看| 在线成人国产天堂精品av| 青青草原网站在线观看| 精品少妇人妻av免费久久久| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区下载 | 青青在线视频一区二区三区| 国产精品黄色片| 无码人妻一区二区三区AV| 久久久成人毛片无码| 少妇高潮久久蜜柚av| 国产亚洲999精品AA片在线爽| 3d无码纯肉动漫在线观看| av在线播放国产一区| 三级网站| 国内精品自产拍在线播放| 亚洲欧洲∨国产一区二区三区 | 国产精品自在在线午夜区app| 日本一区二区三区激情视频 | 黑巨人与欧美精品一区| 一本大道无码av天堂| 亚洲欧美日韩综合久久| 国产区免费精品视频| 欧美精品国产综合久久| 在线中文一区字幕对白|