<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          BIZCHINA> Top Biz News
          Fortis asset sale gets thumbs down
          By Bi Xiaoning (China Daily)
          Updated: 2009-02-13 09:42

          The sale of Belgian-Dutch financial group Fortis' assets has been voted down at the shareholders meeting, reflecting the will of most investors, including its largest shareholder, China's second-largest life insurer Ping An.

          Fortis asset sale gets thumbs down

          The shareholders met in Brussels on Feb 11 and voted against the company's three deals on asset sales, including the sale of the banking and insurance units to the Netherlands, the nationalization of Fortis Bank NV by Belgium governments, and subsequent transfer of a 75 percent stake to French bank BNP Paribas SA.

          Related readings:
          Fortis asset sale gets thumbs down Ping An plans to block sale of Fortis assets
          Fortis asset sale gets thumbs down Ping An says it will vote against Fortis asset sale
          Fortis asset sale gets thumbs down Ping An seeks govt aid for Fortis compensation
          Fortis asset sale gets thumbs down Ping An may take the battle to Fortis

          Sheng Ruisheng, spokesman of Ping An Insurance (Group) Co, said: "The results at the shareholders meeting reflected the will of most shareholders and Ping An will work with other shareholders to find out feasible plans to make sure of Fortis' sustainable profitability."

          Ping An said on Feb 8 that it will vote against the sale of Fortis assets at the shareholders' meeting, and said in a statement that "the decisions, initiated by the government, to sell Fortis assets have not only destroyed its value but also severely impaired shareholders' interests as a whole."

          Analysts with Orient Securities said it's possible for Ping An and the other shareholders to try for more favorable proposals. Looking ahead, investors could benefit from the shares on hand when the markets recover, though it's a time-consuming process.

          However, analysts with Essence Securities said it was just a temporary victory for Ping An, since Fortis would face a capital gap of 2.3 billion euros after the reform proposals were voted down and the risks are high for the company going bankrupt.

          "I expect new negotiations will take place with BNP and the Belgian state but there's a lot of room between what the shareholders want and what the government and BNP are willing to give. It's realistic that BNP Paribas will withdraw at a certain point," Bloomberg quoted an Amsterdam-based analyst as saying.

          Aimed at seeking international cooperation and market expertise from Fortis, Ping An invested 23.87 billion yuan ($3.49 billion) in the company and gained a 4.99 percent stake.

          So far, Ping An's investment has lost 90 percent of its value. The company took a 15.7 billion-yuan writedown on its investment in the third quarter. Ping An's shares dropped 0.32 percent to 33.79 yuan yesterday.


          (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧美综合在线天堂| 国产AV巨作丝袜秘书| 中文亚洲爆乳av无码专区| 麻豆精品一区二区三区蜜桃| Y111111国产精品久久久| 国产亚洲精品综合99久久| 浮妇高潮喷白浆视频| 国产香蕉国产精品偷在线观看 | 欧美日韩北条麻妃一区二区| 日韩av片无码一区二区不卡 | 日韩一二三无码专区| 国产午夜影视大全免费观看| 欧美 国产 人人视频| 国产精品中文字幕一二三| 青青草视频免费观看| 夜夜夜高潮夜夜爽夜夜爰爰 | 国语精品一区二区三区 | 国产精品视频免费一区二区三区| 国产精品系列在线免费看| 日韩乱码免费一区二区三区| 国产午夜91福利一区二区| 久久综合国产色美利坚| 亚洲韩国精品无码一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码一区二区一二区色戒| 久久精品人人做人人爽电影蜜月| 亚洲旡码欧美大片| 国模精品二区| 桃花岛亚洲成在人线AV| 国产综合精品日本亚洲777| 国产精品视频亚洲二区| 成年女人A级毛片免| 久久人与动人物a级毛片| 日韩精品一区二区大桥未久| 日韩精品一区二区都可以| 99久久久无码国产精品古装 | 亚洲AV熟妇在线观看| 亚洲精品中文字幕无乱码| 亚洲欧美综合精品二区| 亚洲国产香蕉视频欧美| 国产在线午夜不卡精品影院| 中文字幕一区二区三区在线毛片 |