<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          BIZCHINA> Top Biz News
          Ping An plans to block sale of Fortis assets
          By Hu Yuanyuan (China Daily)
          Updated: 2009-02-10 08:11

          Chinese insurer Ping An, the largest shareholder in the collapsed Belgian-Dutch financial group Fortis, said it will vote against the sale of Fortis assets to French bank BNP Paribas SA at a shareholders' meeting on Feb 11.

          Related readings:
          Ping An plans to block sale of Fortis assets Ping An says it will vote against Fortis asset sale
          Ping An plans to block sale of Fortis assets Ping An Insurance completes 20b yuan capital injection
          Ping An plans to block sale of Fortis assets Ping An seeks govt aid for Fortis compensation
          Ping An plans to block sale of Fortis assets Ping An may take the battle to Fortis

          "The decisions, initiated by the government, to sell Fortis assets have not only destroyed its value but also severely impaired shareholders' interests as a whole," Ping An said in a statement on Sunday night.

          For that reason, "Ping An will vote against the sale as such transactions had breached the corporate governance principles of Fortis," the statement said.

          BNP Paribas SA had revised its offer to take over the banking business and part of the insurance units of Fortis. However, a negative vote would cancel the improved deal.

          According to Wang Xiaogang, a senior insurance analyst with Shanghai-based Orient Securities, Ping An's decision to vote against the sale of Fortis assets is easy to understand.

          "Ping An, which is striving to become a financial holding group, bought the Fortis stake as they expected to learn from its counterparts on the coordination between banking and insurance business. If BNP Paribas SA's offer is approved by shareholders, Fortis will have no banking business anymore, and the profitability will also shrink by 80 percent," said Wang.

          Sheng Ruisheng, spokesman of Ping An, told China Daily that what the company really cares about is shareholders' proper rights in Fortis' decision-making process.

          "To make sure that Fortis profitability is sustainable, we are willing to work with other shareholders to find out other feasible plans," said Sheng.

          Based on the turnout at Fortis shareholder meeting in December 2008, Ping An holds more than a fifth of the votes.

          So far, Ping An's investment in Fortis has already lost 90 percent of its value. The company took a 15.7 billion-yuan writedown on its Fortis investment in the third quarter and faces an additional loss of about 576 million euros based on Fortis' closing price on Feb 6.

          Chief Financial Officer Louis Cheung Chi Yan resigned from the Fortis board on Feb 1, citing heavy workload. Andrew Spencer Doman, one of the two board nominees backed by Ping An, withdrew his candidacy the same day, Fortis said.


          (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产麻豆精品手机在线观看| 日本另类αv欧美另类aⅴ| 小12箩利洗澡无码视频网站| 国产草草影院ccyycom| 国产精品免费中文字幕| 国产成人精品1024免费下载| 日韩丝袜欧美人妻制服| 欧美综合中文字幕久久| 亚洲国产欧美在线观看片| 成人无码视频97免费| 精品一区二区不卡免费| 亚洲欧美自偷自拍视频图片| 精品无码久久久久成人漫画 | 97在线视频人妻无码| 久久99精品久久久久久齐齐| 六十熟妇乱子伦视频| 国产成人精品中文字幕| 精品久久久久久中文字幕女| 亚洲国产精品综合久久网各| 香蕉乱码成人久久天堂爱| 少妇被粗大的猛烈进出免费视频| 欧美性猛交xxxx乱大交丰满| 中文在线√天堂| 亚洲国产精品第一区二区| 成年无码av片在线蜜芽| 亚洲精品无amm毛片| 伊人狠狠色丁香婷婷综合| 邻居少妇张开腿让我爽了在线观看 | 国产精品久久福利新婚之夜| 亚洲欧美一区二区三区在线| 日本丶国产丶欧美色综合| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清午夜| 美女一区二区三区在线观看视频 | 国产午夜三级一区二区三| 超碰成人人人做人人爽| 高清无码18| 日韩免费无码视频一区二区三区| 国产在视频线精品视频| 国产精品自拍午夜福利| 日本一区二区三区福利视频| 亚洲成人四虎在线播放|