|
BIZCHINA> Top Biz News
![]() |
|
More Silk Street shops shut down
By Wang Qian (China Daily)
Updated: 2009-02-10 07:47
Seven more merchants of the capital's Silk Street Market, well known as a place to pick up cheap designer knock-offs, were ordered to shut shop for a week starting Sunday after they were found selling fake goods.
According to an agreement signed between the market and IntellecPro in December last year, the seven merchants have to keep their shops closed from Feb 8 to Feb 15, Wang Zili, the manager of the market told China Daily yesterday.
As per the agreement, any store in the Silk Street Market selling pirated goods with labels of either of the brands will be suspended for a week if IntellecPro can provide evidence of the same along with notarization. Before the Spring Festival, the IPR protection firm reported 30 vendors to the market association for selling fake goods. The market decided to suspend the stores in four batches. The first group of seven vendors was suspended on Feb 1. However, storeowners are crying foul. "There is no reason to suspend our booths, as their (IntellecPro's) accusation lacks legal evidence," a salesperson told the Beijing News on Sunday. A saleswoman of a suspended store even turned violent and beat up the market manager with her shoes. "We understand how the merchants are feeling. The evidence submitted by IntellecPro is not persuasive enough," the manager told China Daily. He said that the firm only provided photos of the fake goods after they were taken back to the respective companies. In one case, IntellecPro provided photographs of a Silk Street merchant wearing a fake Chanel necklace and tried to use it as evidence to shut her booth, said Wang. "It is ridiculous to accuse merchants for wearing fake things," he said. Hu Qi, head of IntellecPro, said they had briefed the five brands of the situation and were awaiting further instructions. Qiu Baochang, a legal consultant with the China Consumers' Association, said that there was a need to improve the standard of evidence in IPR cases. The first batch of seven vendors sued the market manager and IntellecPro in the Chaoyang district court on Friday, demanding a total compensation of 161,000 yuan ($23,500). (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)
|
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲中文字幕巨乳人妻| 日韩人妻中文字幕精品| 另类国产精品一区二区| 免费无码又黄又爽又刺激| 岛国一区二区三区高清视频| 亚洲成av人片一区二区| 69天堂人成无码麻豆免费视频| 欧洲亚洲成av人片天堂网| 99中文字幕精品国产| 久久婷婷色综合一区二区| 99热这里都是国产精品| 日韩在线一区二区不卡视频| 欧美特黄三级在线观看| 亚洲人成人伊人成综合网无码| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 亚洲高清av一区二区| 亚洲а∨精品天堂在线| 男女啪啪无遮挡免费网站| 桃花岛亚洲成在人线AV| 人人模人人爽人人喊久久| 亚洲全网成人资源在线观看| 国产成人一区二区三区在线观看| 玩弄人妻少妇精品视频| 777奇米四色成人影视色区| 免费99视频| 天堂av资源在线免费| 亚洲成人www| 欧美成人h精品网站| 久久综合久中文字幕青草| 成人国产在线永久免费| 国产综合精品一区二区在线| 激情六月丁香婷婷四房播| 日韩精品理论片一区二区| 国产又色又刺激高潮视频| 91娇喘视频| 国产精品自拍视频免费看| 麻豆a级片| 精品少妇无码一区二区三批| 成人免费无遮挡无码黄漫视频| 人妻在线中文字幕| 久久不见久久见免费视频观看|