|
BIZCHINA> Top Biz News
![]() |
|
Related
CNOOC's $29b project approved
By Zhang Qi (chinadaily.com.cn)
Updated: 2008-12-16 14:25 The central government has approved China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC)'s 200-billion-yuan ($29.19 billion) program to expand oil and gas exploration in the coming 10-20 years. The massive investment plan was approved by the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council and will kick off in 2009, China Business News reported on Dec 16. CNOOC, the country's third-largest oil producer, said in its statement last month that it would invest 200 billion yuan on oil and gas exploration in the South China Sea in the next 10 or 20 years and build up a production capacity with annual output of 50 million tons, equivalent to that of China's biggest oil field, the Daqing Oil Field. The Shanghai-based newspaper said the 200 billion yuan would focus on the construction of exploration infrastructure and development capacity for oil and gas fields deep in the sea. (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)
|
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲老妇女一区二区三区| 亚洲最大av一区二区| 国产 另类 在线 欧美日韩| 一级国产在线观看高清| 极品无码国模国产在线观看| 久久99国产精一区二区三区!| 男女做aj视频免费的网站| 中文文字幕文字幕亚洲色| 人妻在线无码一区二区三区| 人妻少妇精品视频三区二区| 97色伦97色伦国产| 99re6这里有精品热视频| 欧美亚洲高清日韩成人| 精品无码人妻一区二区三区不卡 | 久久精品国产亚洲av热一区| 永久免费在线观看蜜桃视频| 精品剧情V国产在线观看| 精品久久久久中文字幕APP| 亚洲日韩精品无码一区二区三区| 国内少妇人妻丰满av| 国产一区二区精品久久呦| 国产精品福利社| 精品国产乱来一区二区三区| 美女一区二区三区在线观看视频| 欧美成人aaa片一区国产精品| 日韩全网av在线| 国内少妇人妻偷人精品视频| 国产免费福利网站| 久久96热在精品国产高清| 国产欧美VA天堂在线观看视频 | 亚洲综合一区二区国产精品 | 欧美成人午夜精品免费福利| 国产精品麻豆成人AV电影艾秋| 五月婷婷导航| 国产成人精品中文字幕| 久久精品人人做人人爽97| 丰满无码人妻热妇无码区| 国产精品后入内射视频| 九九热精品在线免费视频| 91热国内精品永久免费观看| 国产视频有码字幕一区二区|