|
BIZCHINA> Top Biz News
![]() |
|
Related
China orders safety checks on construction projects
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2008-11-26 22:49 China ordered on Wednesday an immediate safety inspection into all ongoing construction projects, as the country expected tougher safety challenges ahead with more projects to commence as a result of the economic stimulus plans to increase investment. There were already a large number of projects in process across the country, and many new projects would soon begin construction, said the safe production commission under the State Council, the country's Cabinet. The latest nationwide safety inspection also came after at least 17 people had been killed after a section of a subway tunnel under construction collapsed in the suburbs of Hangzhou, in east China's Zhejiang Province, on November 15. The commission said there had been cases of severe accidents in the construction sector, but the overall situation had been stable since the beginning of the year. It also said the inspection would mainly focus on key construction projects such as roads, railways, subways, bridges, airports, ports, docks, power plants, urban infrastructure projects, petrochemical and mining projects. (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)
|
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 中日韩中文字幕一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕久久精品品| 日本国产精品第一页久久| 91青青草视频在线观看| 国产精品 无码专区| 尤物无码一区| 亚洲欧美综合中文| 国产一级av一区二区在线| 丰满无码人妻热妇无码区| 男人资源最新资源网站| 不卡一区二区三区视频播放| 国产情侣激情在线对白| 亚洲精品日韩中文字幕| 福利一区二区在线视频| 亚洲精品欧美综合二区| 精品无码人妻| 亚洲精品国偷自产在线99正片 | 国产成人av在线影院无毒| 国产中文字幕精品视频| 日本熟妇人妻中出| 欧美国产日产一区二区| 国产精品久久久久AV| 国产视频深夜在线观看| 在线观看国产久青草| 久久精品夜色噜噜亚洲aa| 亚洲国产精品成人av网| 日韩精品三区二区三区| 四虎库影成人在线播放| 狠狠综合久久av一区二| 国产男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频网址| 强奷乱码中文字幕| 丁香婷婷无码不卡在线| 色综合久久久久综合体桃花网 | 日韩在线视精品在亚洲| 亚洲国产av永久精品成人| 国产热A欧美热A在线视频| 在线看片免费人成视久网| 国产福利酱国产一区二区| 人妻精品久久无码区| 亚洲黄色性视频|