|
BIZCHINA> Center
![]() |
|
6,000 more coal mines set to close in two years
By Xie Yu (China Daily)
Updated: 2008-11-19 07:52 Six thousand coal mines will be closed over the next two years in a bid to improve workplace safety, Vice-Premier Zhang Dejiang said Tuesday. By the end of 2010, China will have less than 10,000 mines, down from about 16,000 today, he said. Speaking at the 4th China International Forum in Beijing, Zhang said that in the first 10 months of this year, the number of people killed in coal mine accidents fell 13.5 percent on the same period of last year.
Since 2003, the government has spent more than 87 billion yuan ($12.7 billion) on technical innovations for the coal industry, and over the same period, the annual number of workplace accidents has fallen every year, he said. Zhao Tiechui, vice-minister of the State Administration of Work Safety, said Tuesday that more small coal mines and chemical plants should be shut down as they are a source of pollution and hazardous to workers. About 1,000 mines will have closed by the end of this year.
Too many companies have a shortsighted view, concentrating solely on profits and not paying enough attention to safety concerns, he said. The government has always emphasized the importance of safe development as a key part of its Scientific Outlook on Development, he said. Despite a reduction in the number of workplace accidents since 2003, the situation has "still not fundamentally improved", Zhao said. Governments, and especially senior officials, must pay more attention to safety in the workplace in order to achieve sustainable economic development and social stability, he said. "We have to change the mindset that economic growth is more important then people's safety. "We should make it clear to every official that they will be measured not only on GDP growth, but also their record on work safety," he said. Provincial authorities in Yunnan, Henan, Liaoning and Shanxi said recently that senior officials with State-owned coal mining companies or related government departments will be sacked in the event of fatal workplace accidents happening within their jurisdictions. They will also be ineligible to work in an official post for a period of five years. On Nov 1, Tian Zhihua, vice-mayor of Jiyuan, Henan province, and five other senior officials, were punished with sacking and suspensions following an accident at a coal mine on Oct 29, in which one man died. Zhao also said firms linked to serious accidents will be put on a blacklist, making it impossible for them to secure bank loans. On Nov 2, 42 such firms were blacklisted. Among them was the Xinta mine company from Xiangfen, Shanxi, which was blamed for the deaths of 276 people when its iron ore reservoir collapsed. (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)
|
|||||
主站蜘蛛池模板: 老子午夜精品无码| 欧美奶涨边摸边做爰视频| 国产啪在线91| 精品国偷自产在线视频99| 免费观看成年欧美1314www色| 日韩日韩日韩日韩日韩熟女| 亚洲av一本二本三本| 亚洲欧美综合精品成人网站| 饥渴少妇高潮正在播放| 日韩欧美第一区二区三区| 国产欧美综合在线观看第十页 | 亚洲色精品VR一区二区三区| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠综合 | 首页 动漫 亚洲 欧美 日韩| 麻豆亚洲自偷拍精品日韩另| 人妻少妇精品系列一区二区| 国产色一区二区三区四区| 国产精品高清国产三级囯产AV| 黑巨人与欧美精品一区| 推油少妇久久99久久99久久| 亚洲一区精品伊人久久| 青草青草久热精品视频在线观看| 国产成人久视频免费| 日韩精品人妻中文字幕| 成 年 人 黄 色 大 片大 全| 国产卡一卡二卡三免费入口| 粉嫩虎白女p虎白女在线| 无码免费大香伊蕉在人线国产| 丝袜美女被出水视频一区| 国产一区二区不卡精品视频| 久久国产精品波多野结衣| 一本久道久久综合中文字幕| 亚洲国产一区二区三区最新| 人妻熟女一区无中文字幕| 亚洲中文字幕无码av永久| 国产精品亚洲欧美大片在线看 | 国产SUV精品一区二区88L| 狠狠躁天天躁夜夜躁婷婷| 狠狠爱五月丁香亚洲综| 琪琪777午夜理论片在线观看播放 成年片免费观看网站 | 国产一区二区三区av在线无码观看|