<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          BIZCHINA> Center
          Measures to stop coalmine mishaps
          By Chen Jia (China Daily)
          Updated: 2008-10-03 09:13

          Authorities will launch a three-month inspection on Oct 11 to prevent coalmine accidents nationwide, following a slew of fatal mining mishaps in the past months, the State Administration of Work Safety (SAWS) announced on its website on Wednesday.

          As part of the work safety measures, the administration has urged all mines across the country to conduct self checks this month.

          The mines will then be subjected to a thorough check next month.

          All unlicensed mines and those that violate production safety regulations will be closed.

          During inspections, related government departments will keep records related to the safety of drinking water, industrial facilities and residential areas around mines.

          Mines that are deemed prone to accidents must suspend production and improve work facilities to safe levels, authorities said.

          Last month, eight officials in Xiangfen county in Shanxi province were detained for negligence following a fatal accident in a deserted mining site that killed 267 nearby residents.

          An iron ore dregs retaining pond in the county burst on Sept 8, letting loose a torrent of tailing, mud and rock that devastated a downstream village, an office building and a busy outdoor market.

          An initial investigation found the collapse had occurred because of negligence. The tailing dump was built in violation of regulations and had few safety inspections.

          "The September 8 landslide was a very serious production safety incident, causing great losses, having a bad impact and leaving a deep lesson," Vice-Premier Zhang Dejiang said during a visit to the site of the landslide yesterday.

          He said those responsible for it should be punished seriously in accordance with law.

          In the same province, another landslide toppled a waste dump of a local iron mine and buried Sigou village in Loufan county in the suburbs of the provincial capital Taiyuan on Aug 1.

          The death toll has reached 41, with local authorities saying 16 people were still missing.

          The number of deaths from mining accidents has remained high from May to July this year, with 903 dead, SAWS figures showed.


          (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本一区二区久久人妻高清| 一区二区三区在线 | 欧洲| 大地资源高清播放在线观看| 色综合久久久无码中文字幕波多| 国产精品久久无中文字幕| 蜜臀在线播放一区在线播放| 亚洲区精品区日韩区综合区| 亚洲欧美日韩在线不卡| 高清色本在线www| 人妻无码vs中文字幕久久av爆 | 日本在线 | 中文| 久国产精品韩国三级视频| 九九综合va免费看| 亚洲综合色成在线观看| 又色又爽又黄的视频国产| 亚洲av成人免费在线| 91亚洲精品一区二区三区| 制服丝袜人妻有码无码中文字幕| 玩弄丰满少妇人妻视频| 97国产精品视频在线观看| 在线播放亚洲一区蜜臀| 亚洲男人综合久久综合天堂| 国产精品无码不卡在线播放| 国产一区二区在线激情往| 91密桃精品国产91久久| 欧美xxxxhd高清| 日本一区二区三区小视频| 网友自拍人妻一区二区三区三州| 无码熟妇人妻av影音先锋| 亚洲夜夜欢一区二区三区| 亚洲精品国产一二三无码AV| 日本伊人色综合网| 亚洲av无码国产在丝袜线观看| 成av免费大片黄在线观看| 一本色道久久综合亚洲精品不卡| 性欧美老妇另类xxxx| 一亚洲一区二区中文字幕| 久久精品国产亚洲精品2020| 国产精品综合一区二区三区| 国产精品中文字幕久久| 亚洲av色香蕉一二三区|