<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          BIZCHINA> Center
          Ministry to hold hearing on Coke offer for Huiyuan
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-09-15 14:21
          China's Ministry of Commerce will hold a hearing on Coca Cola's $2.4 billion offer to buy China's largest juice maker Huiyuan, a local newspaper said on Monday.

          Domestic juice producers will jointly submit to the ministry three new acquisition plans for Huiyuan to replace the Coke deal, the Beijing Morning Post cited an unnamed source as saying.

          Huiyuan can be split and sold to Chinese enterprises separately, or be purchased by a yuan-denominated fund jointly set up by domestic companies, according to the plans. Another proposal was to okay the Coke-Huiyuan union but retain the brand of Huiyuan and sell it to Chinese companies.

          Xinhua's phone calls to the ministry were unanswered while no related information was published on its website.

          Coca Cola said on September 3 it has offered to buy China Huiyuan Juice Group Limited, a Hong Kong-listed company that owns the Huiyuan juice business throughout China, for the equivalent of $2.4 billion in cash. If successful, it would be the second-largest acquisition in the U.S.-based company's history.

          Three major shareholders of Huiyuan are said to have accepted the offer. They held approximately 66 percent of the Huiyuan shares. But the offer needs to be approved by the ministry according to the newly-issued Anti-Monopoly Law.

          Huiyuan vice president Wu Yuqiang said Wednesday Coco Cola was still preparing to file an application to the Ministry of Commerce.

          The ministry would conduct the antitrust review after receiving the application, with an attitude against monopoly but supporting "normal economic activities", according to ministry spokesman Yao Shenhong.

          Some domestic companies had called on their fellows to "actively take part in the ministry's hearing on the purchase", said Beijing Morning Post.

          The deal sparked widespread worries from the country's juice industry and ordinary Chinese.

          Hou Yali, Beijing Shunxin Qianshou Fruit Beverage Co Ltd, another leading juice maker in China, told press last week he was "shocked" to hear Coke's move and concerned about Chinese home-grown brands.

          Nearly 80 percent of more than 450,000 polled online by the major portal Sina.com voted against the acquisition by Monday, while a similar proportion believed the deal would verge on a foreign capital's attempt to wipe out domestic pillar brands.

          Meanwhile, Huiyuan president Zhu Xinli said selling his company was a normal business act conducive to the company, employees and consumers, denying Huiyuan was facing management difficulties or bottlenecks.


          (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线国产你懂的| 欧美极品色午夜在线视频| 黄色av免费在线上看| 亚洲精品成人7777在线观看 | 欧美精品亚洲精品日韩专| 日韩人妻少妇一区二区三区| 精品一区二区三区蜜桃久| 日韩本精品一区二区三区| 88国产精品视频一区二区三区| 老外女人毛黑p大| 蜜臀av无码一区二区三区| 久久人妻少妇偷人精品综合桃色| 亚洲中文字幕综合小综合| 国产综合视频一区二区三区| 狠狠色综合播放一区二区| 亚洲AV无码不卡在线播放| 欧美日韩国产精品爽爽| 国产福利社区一区二区| 日本久久一区二区三区高清| 婷婷六月色| 色777狠狠狠综合| 中文字幕人成人乱码亚洲| 99精品国产一区二区电影| 色欲国产一区二区日韩欧美| 国产精品白丝在线观看有码| 幻女free性俄罗斯毛片| 亚洲东京色一区二区三区| 成人免费A级毛片无码片2022| 日本激情久久精品人妻热| 国产成人无码免费网站| 欧美日韩国产图片区一区| 国产精品白浆无码流出在线看| 国产精品久久久久久久久久久久人四虎| 99精品国产在热久久婷婷| 中文字幕国产精品第一页| 国产免费高清69式视频在线观看| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久蜜桃不卡| 999精品全免费观看视频| 欧美妇人实战bbwbbw| 色狠狠色噜噜AV一区| 国产精品7m凸凹视频分类大全|