|
BIZCHINA> Center
![]() |
|
Authorities take new move to protect farmland
By Wu Jiao (China Daily)
Updated: 2008-09-10 06:59
Developers who obtain arable land will have to reclaim an area of equal size to get approval for building on their acquisitions, land authorities said Tuesday. The move is the latest in a slew of measures introduced to tighten the country's fast-depleting land bank. The new requirement will be put into effect this month and targets all projects in the country except "key projects of national significance", said Huang Hetu, a deputy division director in charge of arable land protection with the Ministry of Land and Resources (MLR).
Key projects excluded from the new rule include the South to North Water Diversion Project and the high-speed railway linking Beijing and Shanghai. Since 1998, the ministry has required developers using land already planned for usage by local governments to provide compensation in the form of land reclamation.
Such exceptions have caused many problems, resulting in imbalances in the local land market and cutting the quantity of land in reserve, Huang said. Illegal arable land acquisition has also been rampant in recent years, due to expanding urbanization and cheap rural land prices, said Li Xiaoyun from the Chinese Agriculture University. This has resulted in a consistent decline in the country's arable land bank in recent years, which dropped to 121.73 million hectares by the end of last year from 127.6 million hectares in 2001, MLR figures have showed. The number was just 1.73 million hectares, above the government's "critical" mark of 120 million hectares set for 2020. The country currently has about 13.3 million hectares of reserve land, with about 40 percent of the area possessing good sunlight and irrigation conditions. Under the new regulation, all developers can reclaim land from the local arable land reserve, or pay the local land authorities for the amount of land they should reclaim. The land being reclaimed should be reserved for farmers first, Huang said. The move also stipulates that local governments should expand their land reserve bank by reclaiming more land or re-adjusting the existing land market. Those regions that fail to meet their land reclamation quota will be subject to a cut in the construction land quota given by the central authorities in the following year. "The new regulation comes at a crucial time, amid the country's fast urbanization, to ensure a stable arable land bank," Li said. To further ensure sustainable development in the sector, the country has added more than 2.7 million hectares of arable land through required land reclamation in the past nine years. The measures have essentially compensated for land lost to construction or natural disasters, MLR figures showed. Still, regional disparities remain, Li said. More developed regions in the east have tended to trade for quotas of reserve land from less developed western regions. Even within the same province or city, some land compensated by developers is of inferior quality compared with the quality land they acquire. To tackle these problems, the ministry has also banned the trading of land quotas among provinces. "The ministry should make it clear in the following policies to ensure such lands being reclaimed are of equal quality," Li said. (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)
|
|||||
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久这里只有精品免费首页| 377p日本欧洲亚洲大胆张筱雨| 精品国产自| 91精品国产色综合久久| 亚洲精品久久久中文字幕痴女| 欧美做受视频播放| AV喷水高潮喷水在线观看COM| 亚洲午夜片| 好男人官网资源在线观看| 亚洲精品国产老熟女久久| 人妻少妇88久久中文字幕| 久久人人97超碰爱香蕉| 亚洲亚洲人成综合网络| 又粗又紧又湿又爽的视频| 亚洲产在线精品亚洲第一站一| 久久人人爽人人爽人人av| 豆国产97在线 | 亚洲| 国产视频有码字幕一区二区| 国产办公室秘书无码精品99| 韩国精品一区二区三区在线观看| 67194亚洲无码| 国产系列丝袜熟女精品视频 | 欧洲-级毛片内射| 日韩成人高精品一区二区| 国产乱色国产精品免费视频 | 久久精品无码专区免费青青| 亚洲精品成人福利网站| 国产高潮大叫在线观看| 亚洲伊人精品久视频国产| 综合偷自拍亚洲乱中文字幕| 精品一区二区三区蜜桃麻豆| 亚洲色最新高清AV网站| 亚洲精品综合网在线8050影院| 福利网午夜视频一区二区| www亚洲精品| 精品亚洲没码中文字幕| 99久久精品国产一区色| 五月天国产成人AV免费观看| 日韩av在线不卡免费| 久女女热精品视频在线观看| 综合色一色综合久久网|