<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          BIZCHINA> Center
          Sinopec continues cost cuts on oil rise
          By Wan Zhihong (China Daily)
          Updated: 2008-09-09 10:14

          Asia's largest refiner Sinopec said it would further cut its capital expenditure as high crude oil prices erode earnings.

          The company will also optimize its investments to focus on the main business and key projects, the group said on its website yesterday.

          "The move is to reduce capital and investment risks," said Wang Tianpu, president of Sinopec Corp. "As global crude oil prices will remain high, China's petrochemical industry will see fiercer competition. Sinopec is now under big pressure in profit return and market supplies."

          "The company will control the construction progress of new projects, delay those that are not urgent and cut those that are not necessary," Wang said, without giving details.

          Analysts said that the spending cuts would have an impact on the company, but not a substantial one as the cuts are mostly in its non-core businesses.

          China National Petroleum Corp (CNPC) earlier said it would cut office costs and spending on entertainment and travel by at least 10 percent this year.

          The company will not approve the rental or purchase of luxury cars or the construction of new buildings or hotels. It will also limit spending on parties and ceremonies and cut back on meetings and overseas trips.

          Sinopec's first half profit slumped 77 percent from a year ago to 8.26 billion yuan ($1.21 billion), while refining losses reached 46 billion yuan. Sinopec Group Chairman Su Shulin said earlier that the second half would be a harder time for the company.

          Su said earlier that the company plans to cut 2008 expenditure on exploration and development by 1.9 billion yuan, reduce its spending on refineries by 1.7 billion yuan and lower investment in chemical plants by 4.6 billion yuan.

          Dai Houliang, Sinopec's chief financial officer, said the government would continue to provide subsidies to the company in the third quarter, but it could decrease the amount because of falling world crude prices and an increase in domestic refined oil prices since June 20.

          Sources from Sinopec said that the company would lose more than $200 from each ton of imported crude oil it refined, even when the world crude price stood at $115 per barrel. Nearly 80 percent of the crude refined by Sinopec in the January-June period was imported.

          Soaring production costs caused by skyrocketing crude prices have put domestic refineries into deep losses. From January to June, refineries under CNPC and Sinopec incurred losses of 5.71 billion yuan, 47.9 percent more than a year earlier, according to the China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Association.


          (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产在线精品欧美日韩电影| gay片免费网站| 国产一区二区三区禁18| chinese性内射高清国产| 一区二区三区av天堂| 日本深夜福利在线观看| 亚洲国产午夜精品福利| av网站免费线看| 99久久精品国产一区二区| 亚洲av无码成人精品区一区| 亚洲AV综合A∨一区二区| 69天堂人成无码免费视频| 日本欧美v大码在线| 国产av国片精品一区二区| 久久精品av一区二区三| 亚洲精品第一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码专区国产乱码电影| 深夜福利成人免费在线观看| 超碰伊人久久大香线蕉综合| 国产精品无码a∨麻豆| 日韩人妻系列无码专区| 亚洲成a人片77777在线播放| 国产精品久久蜜臀av| 亚洲 欧美 变态 卡通 自拍| 国产一区二区不卡精品视频 | 成人国产精品视频频| 亚洲偷自拍国综合| 国产三区二区| 国产精品乱人伦一区二区| 欧美熟妇另类久久久久久不卡| 日韩一卡二卡三卡四卡五卡| 国产日韩AV免费无码一区二区三区| 国产精品老熟女免费视频| 又大又硬又爽免费视频| 日韩无套无码精品| 国产精品国语对白露脸在线播放| 2020最新国产精品视频| 成人啪精品视频网站午夜 | 中文文字幕文字幕亚洲色| 噜噜久久噜噜久久鬼88| 亚洲人成77777在线观|