<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          BIZCHINA> Top Biz News
          Tibet re-opens to foreign tourists today
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-06-25 10:44

          Tibet re-opens to foreign tourists today
          A child plays with doves at the Potala Palace square in Lhasa in this file photo taken on May 1, 2008. Tibet re-opens to foreign tourists today after a stoppage of more than three months due to the March 14 riot in the regional capital of Lhasa, a local official said Tuesday. [Asianewsphoto]
          Tibet re-opens to foreign tourists today
           

          Tibet re-opens to foreign tourists today after a stoppage of more than three months due to the March 14 riot in the regional capital of Lhasa, a local official said Tuesday.

          The first foreign tourists, two Swedes, would arrive in Lhasa on Wednesday, and another four from Singapore would come on Sunday, said Tanor, deputy director of the Tibet Autonomous Regional Bureau of Tourism.

          Tibet has been re-opened to domestic tour groups since April 23, followed by visitors from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan in May. As of June 20, the region had received more than 160 tour groups.

          "The tourists experienced by themselves the stable situation, harmonious society and beautiful environment in Tibet," Tanor said.

          "The success of the Olympic torch relay held three days ago in Lhasa demonstrated that the foundation for the social stability has been further consolidated."

          Also Tuesday, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Liu Jianchao told reporters in Beijing Tibet would not change the policy of opening-up.

          The regional government stopped issuing tourist permits to overseas travelers and the tourism authorities suggested travel agencies postpone organizing tour groups in the wake of the riot. It cited safety concerns and the reconstruction of tourism facilities around scenic spots damaged in the unrest.

          Independent domestic travelers have not been prohibited from entering the region.

          The riot, involving violent crimes against people and property, was organized, premeditated and masterminded by the Dalai Lama clique.

          The riot led to the deaths of at least 18 civilians and one policeman. It also left 382 civilians and 241 police officers injured, businesses looted and residences, shops and vehicles torched.

          Following three months, peace has gradually returned, with the resumption of schools, businesses and religious activities, as well as the re-opening of leading monasteries such as Jokhang, Ramoche, Sera and Drepung.

          "I don't worry about the personal safety here at all. It's safe and the people are very friendly," a tourist surnamed Tseng in his fifties from Hsinchu, Taiwan, told Xinhua on Tuesday evening.

          "Since the government announced the re-opening decision, I think it shows Tibet is indeed safe now."

          Local travel agencies have also prepared for a tourist surge.

          "We are ready," said Huang Lihua, general manager of the Tibet Tourism Corp, the largest travel agency in the region.

          "We are now doing two things: first, to resume the previous tour groups cancelled after the riot; secondly, to step up promotion and invite more groups," he said.

          The remote southwestern region had experienced a tourism boom in the past few years, especially since the opening of the Qinghai-Tibet railway on July 1, 2006. It linked Tibet with the rest of China for the first time by rail.

          Tibet received 4 million tourists from both home and abroad last year, up 60 percent from 2006. Tourism revenue reached 4.8 billion yuan ($698.18 million), accounting for more than 14 percent of the region's gross domestic product.

          In the first two months of this year, the tourism business grew robustly in the region, greeting 110,000 tourists, including 6,000 from overseas, up 60 percent from the same period a year earlier. The March, April and May figures were not immediately available.

          Before the riot, the regional government had expected the number of visitors to increase by 25 percent year-on-year to hit 5 million in 2008, and tourism revenue to increase by 24 percent to reach 6 billion yuan.

          "We will still strive for the goal," Wang Songping, another Tibet Autonomous Regional Bureau of Tourism deputy director, told Xinhua.

          "Usually, January to April is the low season for Tibet," he said.


          (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)

             Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next Page  

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品久久精品| 久在线精品视频线观看| 精品国产丝袜自在线拍国语| 日本精品人妻无码77777| 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁超碰97| 欧美做受视频播放| 中文字幕亚洲精品人妻| 国产亚洲人成网站在线观看| 全部av―极品视觉盛宴 | 黑人精品一区二区三区不| 国产乱码精品一区二区麻豆| 深夜精品免费在线观看| 家庭乱码伦区中文字幕在线| 国产精品偷伦费观看一次| 国产超碰无码最新上传| 亚洲区1区3区4区中文字幕码| 久操资源站| 亚洲一区久久蜜臀av| 久久亚洲2019中文字幕| 韩国深夜福利视频在线观看| 51福利国产在线观看午夜天堂| 亚洲天堂网色图伦理经典| 中文字幕无码中文字幕有码a| 涩欲国产一区二区三区四区| 国产精品18久久久久久| 在线观看潮喷失禁大喷水无码| jizzjizz日本高潮喷水| 午夜av高清在线观看| 国产一区二区午夜福利久久| 精品人妻伦一二三区久久| 体验区试看120秒啪啪免费| 免费观看在线视频一区| 国产精品毛片一区二区三| 国产微拍一区二区三区四区| 国产中文字幕在线一区| 偷炮少妇宾馆半推半就激情| 亚洲国模精品一区二区| 日本一区二区三区小视频| 老司机性色福利精品视频| 色老头亚洲成人免费影院| 成人午夜在线观看日韩|