|
BIZCHINA> Center
![]() |
|
Related
Quake brings 6.72b yuan loss to telecom industry
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2008-05-30 14:15 Preliminary estimates showed the May 12 earthquake that jolted southwest China has caused a loss of 6.72 billion yuan ($960 million) to the country's communication industry, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology said Friday. By 3 pm Thursday, eight employees of local telecom companies in the quake-stricken Sichuan, Gansu and Shaanxi provinces had been confirmed dead, with 69 injured and 34 missing. A total of 3,897 telecom outlets in the quake zone had reported losses. The devastating quake had paralyzed 28,714 mobile communication base stations, pulled apart cables with a length of 28,765 kilometers and pushed over 142,078 telegraph poles. The call volumes following the quake were 10 times the normal level in Sichuan and once caused congestion in the network, Zhao said. The ministry urged telecom companies to beef up to ensure communications in and out of the quake zones while calling on users to make short calls to spare room for disaster relief. Sources say experts would be sent to assess the geological condition and guide the reconstruction work to avoid seismic belts or other disaster-prone regions. (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)
|
主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本一区不卡高清更新二区| 国产另类ts人妖一区二区| 在线日本看片免费人成视久网| 成人无码区在线观看| 中文字幕在线不卡一区二区 | 国产蜜臀精品一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码久久精品日韩| 人妻少妇久久久久久97人妻| 性无码专区无码| 丁香婷婷激情俺也去俺来也| 亚洲av永久无码精品水牛影视| 亚洲AV无码精品色欲av| 日韩理伦片一区二区三区| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区| 欧美黑人巨大xxxxx| 99久久久国产精品消防器材| 亚洲精品国产av一区二区| 日本一区二区三区免费播放视频站| 国产精品天干天干在线观看澳门| 少妇高潮喷水正在播放| 人妻中文字幕精品一页| 国产美女永久免费无遮挡| 97久久精品人人做人人爽| 亚洲线精品一区二区三八戒| 9久久伊人精品综合| 电视剧在线观看| 9色国产深夜内射| 伊人久久大香线蕉aⅴ色| 亚洲精品一区二区三区大桥未久 | 日韩精品亚洲精品第一页| 成熟熟女国产精品一区二区| 欧美午夜成人片在线观看| 久久96热在精品国产高清| 中文字幕av熟女人妻| 素人视频亚洲十一十二区| 亚洲国产精久久久久久久春色| 无码中文字幕久久久久久| 欧洲熟妇熟女久久精品综合| 欧美肥老太交视频免费| 亚洲综合激情六月婷婷在线观看| 久久精品视频一二三四区|