<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          BIZCHINA> Center
          Tent makers at full production to shelter quake homeless
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-05-24 10:20

          Chinese tent makers are going all out to produce urgently needed temporary shelter for the millions left homeless by the May 12 earthquake.

          "We are now racing against time," said Yang Baoqing, board chairman of Zhejiang Taipusen Leisure Goods Co Ltd in eastern Zhejiang Province.

          President Hu Jintao visited the company on Thursday, urging workers to produce as many tents as possible to meet needs of quake survivors.

          About 5 million people became homeless in the 8.0 magnitude quake that struck Sichuan Province and affected several other provinces. More than 55,000 people have been confirmed dead in Sichuan alone.

          "Each time 1,000 tents are produced, we will ship them to the quake-hit area," said Yang.

          About 3,000 staff are working in three shifts at the company, which has agreed to produce 50,000 tents. The company has also donated 2,000 tents to the quake homeless.

          Jiangsu Acme Camping Products Co Ltd in eastern Jiangsu Province will produce 120,000 tents. The company has 3,500 workers and its 52 production lines are at full operation.

          To produce more quality tents for the quake survivors, the capacity of the production lines has more than quadrupled, said Li Honglai, Acme's board chairman.

          The 120,000 tents would be completed and shipped by June 20, Li said.

          Movable plank house manufacturers have also been mobilized to provide the products to the quake zone.

          "All 12 movable plank house businesses in Guangdong Province have been mobilized," said Vice Governor Li Ronggen. "As ordered, the province will produce 90,000 sets of movable houses for the quake-hit area."

          "We now do not accept other orders any more in an effort to go all out to produce the movable houses," said Cai Xiaoping, chief of the production section of a steel structure engineering company based in Guangzhou, the provincial capital.

          Cai said the company produced thousands of square meters of such houses each day in the past, but now it should produce more than 10,000 square meters a day.

          The company is planning to recruit workers to help complete the task, according to Cai.

          China's Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang on Thursday called on international community to provide tents first among relief donations to its quake-hit Sichuan Province.

          He said approximately 3.3 million tents are needed in the quake-hit areas.

          Some 400,000 tents have been shipped to the quake-hit areas. Foreign countries had promised to donate 151,900 tents, of which 11,500 tents had been delivered.


          (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 一区二区三区不卡国产| 久热这里只有精品在线观看| 天天躁夜夜躁狠狠喷水| 东京热av无码电影一区二区| 亚洲精品色一区二区三区| 婷婷丁香五月激情综合| 亚洲av永久一区二区| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 起碰免费公开97在线视频| 免费午夜无码片在线观看影院| 老熟妇国产一区二区三区| 中文字幕制服国产精品| 国产精品资源在线观看网站| 日韩精品卡1卡2日韩在线| 免费特黄夫妻生活片| 国产午夜福利精品片久久| 少妇高潮太爽了在线视频| 亚洲欧美日产综合在线网| 人妻换人妻仑乱| 亚洲成人av在线资源| 国产免费丝袜调教视频| 亚洲成av一区二区三区| 强伦人妻一区二区三区视频18| 久久碰国产一区二区三区| 亚洲精品久久一区二区三区四区| 欧洲精品码一区二区三区| 亚洲精品久久久久久下一站| 久久综合色之久久综合色| 视频网站在线观看不卡| 亚洲av综合a色av中文| 亚洲国产成人资源在线| 美女一级毛片无遮挡内谢| 精品国产中文字幕av| 粉嫩小少妇bwbwbw| jizz视频在线观看| 日韩国产成人精品视频| 国产精品一区在线免费看| 国产美女免费永久无遮挡| 国产一区二区不卡在线看| 日本精品一区二区在线看| 国产自拍一区二区三区在线|