<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          BIZCHINA> Center
          Lenders work to resume operations
          (China Daily/Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-05-20 15:20

          Banks are trying to resume normal operations and provide financial services in quake-affected areas despite huge losses among their local subsidiaries.

          The Agricultural Bank of China, most of the outlets of which are in rural areas, incurred as much as 8.5 billion yuan ($1.22 billion) in losses, and 324 outlets of the bank's Sichuan branch were seriously damaged, the bank said yesterday.

          Bank of China (BOC), the country's third largest lender, suffered 160 million yuan in losses due to the quake, the bank officials said.

          But the lenders and banking regulators have joined nationwide efforts to prevent further losses, assist devastated areas, and restore operations and services.

          The country's banking watchdog, the China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC), has asked local banking supervision bureaus to stabilize financial operations and maintain contact with quake-affected areas.

          The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), the country's largest commercial bank, set up emergency headquarters at its Sichuan branch to swiftly restore operations and meet basic local financial needs.

          The bank has resumed operations at 636 outlets, or 98 percent of its Sichuan branch.

          "For seriously damaged outlets, we have put up tents to provide basic services," ICBC Vice-President Zhang Furong said.

          Local people have affectionately dubbed these "tent banks", Zhang said. ICBC also allocated 100 automatic teller machines to impacted areas to meet local financial needs.

          Other large banks, including Bank of China, China Construction Bank and Agricultural Bank of China, have also tried to resume operations in the area and ensure the local availability of cash and basic services.

          "We also put up tent banks to provide banking services to local people," Zhu Ming, vice-president of BOC, said. To date, 411 outlets - or 90 percent of the bank's Sichuan branch's outlets - have resumed normal services.

          The banks also urged local branches to report financial rediscount positions and re-refinancing needs quickly to unleash additional quotas.

          In addition to restoring operations, the banks are also working closely with regulators on more measures to prevent further losses.

          According to the Sichuan Banking Regulatory Bureau, the number of banking facilities operating normally reached 11,558 by Monday, accounting for 92.3 percent of the total in the province.

          Banking institutions had lent 3.58 billion yuan for reconstruction work so far.


          (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品久久久久久无码人妻蜜桃| 四虎精品国产AV二区| 亚洲欧美牲交| 国产亚洲精品久久久999蜜臀| 国产乱码精品一区二区麻豆| 国产乱码精品一区二区三| 国产日韩综合av在线| 国产午夜成人久久无码一区二区| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区下载| 少妇宾馆把腿扒开让我添| 日韩深夜免费在线观看| 嫩草成人AV影院在线观看| 国产免费一区二区不卡| 亚洲av综合色区久久精品天堂| 亚洲欧洲国产综合一区二区| 欧美国产日韩在线三区| 白嫩人妻精品一二三四区| 无码一区二区三区AV免费| 国产乱子伦精品免费视频| 高清自拍亚洲精品二区| 妇女自拍偷自拍亚洲精品| 黑森林福利视频导航| 衣服被扒开强摸双乳18禁网站| 青春草公开在线视频日韩| 野外做受又硬又粗又大视频| 日本免费人成视频在线观看| 亚洲69视频| 亚洲少妇人妻无码视频| 中文字幕在线看视频一区二区三区| 亚洲不卡av不卡一区二区| 丰满人妻被黑人连续中出| 亚洲美女视频一区| 国产亚洲AV电影院之毛片| 亚洲妓女综合网995久久| 国产精品亚洲二区在线看| 99精品国产在热久久| 丰满的少妇一区二区三区| 国产精品自线在线播放| 亚洲第四色在线中文字幕| 97视频在线精品国自产拍| 亚洲av色图一区二区三区|