|
BIZCHINA> Center
![]() |
|
Related
Banks extend more loans, ease terms after quake
(Agencies)
Updated: 2008-05-20 11:19 China's biggest banks are providing emergency loans, easing lending requirements and improving repayment terms on credit cards after the nation's most powerful earthquake since 1950. Agricultural Bank of China will offer preferential loan rates for those affected by the disaster and extend repayment terms for mortgages by three to six quarters, Vice President Zhang Yun said at a press conference organized by China's banking regulator yesterday. Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC), Bank of China Ltd and Bank of Communications Ltd said they will ease loan terms and change repayment dates without charge. "The aftermath of the quake requires creative and flexible banking arrangements," said China Construction Bank Corp chief risk officer Zhu Xiaohuang. "People have lost their identity and bank cards, or can't remember their passwords after the trauma. We're pushing through emergency loans to help these people get money even without full identification documents." China's strongest earthquake in more than half a century killed at least 34,000 people, left 10 million homeless and may have caused more than $20 billion of damage, the government estimates. Companies in Sichuan, the worst hit province, face economic losses of 67 billion yuan ($9.6 billion), according to the Ministry of Industry and Information. The impact on bank profits from the earthquake is "hard to estimate," said Yang Zaiping, vice chairman of the China Banking Association. China's 12 publicly traded banks posted an average 118 percent jump in first-quarter profit, taking advantage of a booming economy to make loans. Quake Losses Bank of China Ltd, the nation's third-largest, announced as much as 160 million yuan of quake-related losses as of May 18 as the temblor disrupted data networks and damaged buildings. Agricultural Bank, which operates 31,000 outlets nationwide with most in rural areas, had 8.5 billion yuan of losses related to loans made to the power grid, manufacturing and real estate industries, the company said at yesterday's briefing. Bank of Communications, part-owned by HSBC Holdings Plc, had 50 million yuan worth of damage to its automatic teller machines and network, said Vice President Qian Wenhui. Chinese banks may report higher bad loans this year because of tighter credit controls and a slowing economy, the industry regulator said earlier this month. Write-off requirements for nonperforming loans may be reduced because of the quake, Yang said at yesterday's press conference. Loan Commitments Chinese banks offered 2.99 billion yuan of loans for reconstruction work as of noon yesterday, the China Banking Regulatory Commission said in a statement. Bank of China made more than 500 million yuan of emergency loans, while Bank of Communications advanced 2.04 billion yuan of funding, the companies said. ICBC, the nation's largest, plans to grant more than 10 billion yuan of loans for relief work. China's banking regulator urged banks on May 15 to ensure the availability of cash and "basic" financial services in south-central Sichuan province. More than 90 percent of banking outlets in Sichuan province resumed operations by May 16. (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)
|
主站蜘蛛池模板: 蜜桃亚洲一区二区三区四| 国精品午夜福利视频不卡| 日韩精品一区二区三区日韩| 青青青青国产免费线在线观看 | 亚洲男人第一无码av网| 91福利一区二区三区| 色吊丝av中文字幕| 欧美性受xxxx喷水性欧洲| 亚洲最大成人免费av| 蜜臀午夜一区二区在线播放| 免费中文熟妇在线影片| 粉嫩少妇内射浓精videos| 中国农村真卖bbwbbw| 亚洲熟妇精品一区二区| 欧美、另类亚洲日本一区二区 | 久久月本道色综合久久| 亚日韩精品一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品第一区二区| 99精品国产一区二区青青| 成人精品网一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美日韩尤物AⅤ一区| 亚洲激情一区二区三区视频| 欧美黑人大战白嫩在线| 成人无码区免费视频网站| 99久久亚洲综合精品成人网 | 有码中文字幕一区三区| 精品久久久久无码| 草裙社区精品视频播放| 69天堂人成无码免费视频| 日韩本精品一区二区三区| 青草视频在线观看综合| 伊人天天久大香线蕉av色| 国产中文字幕在线一区| 国产精品麻豆成人av网| 亚洲精品日本久久久中文字幕| 一日本道伊人久久综合影| 欧洲成人在线观看| 国产欧美日韩精品丝袜高跟鞋| 亚洲日本va午夜在线影院| 99久久亚洲综合精品成人| 人妻系列无码专区69影院|