|
BIZCHINA> Top Biz News
![]() |
|
Related
Quake damage to PetroChina 'not fundamental'
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2008-05-16 09:41 The earthquake damaged many PetroChina installations in the quake region but did not cause fundamental damage to operations, said company president Jiang Jiemin on Thursday. Jiang said production at a natural gas well with a capacity of 6 million cubic meters per day was halted, but it is now producing 2 million cubic meters per day. Jiang said 728 PetroChina gas stations were partly damaged during the earthquake, and 78 of them stopped operation. Out of 76 PetroChina drilling rigs in the quake region, only 16 are still in operation. No death of China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) employees has been reported so far, but 56 were injured and six are still missing. The earthquake has thrown some uncertainty to PetroChina's planning refinery in Pengzhou city of Sichuan, said Jiang Jiemin. According to the president, a group of professionals has been organized to make further study on the feasibility of the project. "We will make sure that the project is safe and environmentally-friendly enough before making final decision," said Jiang. The refinery, with a planned oil refining capacity of 10 million tons and ethylene production capacity of 800 thousand tons, is planned to be one of the largest oil refining projects in China. Pipeline transmitting refined oil products from Lanzhou to Chengdu and Chongqing cities, both in the earthquake-hit region, has been restored to 600 cubic meters per hour. PetroChina is taking measures to restore the capacity to the normal level of 850 cubic meters per hour, said Jiang. A press release from China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC), the parent company of PetroChina, said Thursday that a refinery of PetroChina in Nanchong city of Sichuan, restarted production in early morning on Thursday. Operation of the refinery was halted on Monday when the huge earthquake broke out. The crude oil pipeline from Urumqi, capital of northwestern Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, to Lanzhou, capital of Gansu Province, is in normal operation, said Jiang. Jiang said PetroChina, the listed subsidiary of CNPC, has full ability to ensure oil supply in the second quarter, despite transportation difficulties and growing demand caused by the earthquake. Wen Mingyou, vice general manager and spokesman of PetroChina's Sichuan branch echoed Jiang's view, saying the company has launched an emergency response plan, and will make all-out efforts to ensure oil supply in quake-hit areas. PetroChina is to send 100,000 tonnes of oil products to Sichuan Province via railway, road and waterway after the earthquake. PetroChina imported 1.5 million tonnes of diesel and gasoline in the first quarter and is expected to import another 1.5 million tonnes in the second quarter, said Jiang. Wen said PetroChina would make sure oil supply in quake-hit areas a top-priority for the Sichuan branch, adding that the situation that cars waiting to be filled at gas stations in some areas will be eased in the near future. "Queuing for gas is caused by people's psychological panic, but not oil shortages," said Wen. (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)
|
主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕乱码人妻二区三区| 强开少妇嫩苞又嫩又紧九色| 成人福利国产一区二区| 亚洲综合国产激情另类一区 | 色噜噜噜亚洲男人的天堂| 亚洲精品中文字幕日本| 无套后入极品美女少妇| 无码av免费永久免费永久专区 | 亚洲色婷婷综合开心网| 中文精品无码中文字幕无码专区 | 亚洲天码中文字幕第一页| 毛片av在线尤物一区二区| 亚洲男人第一无码av网| 久久人人爽人人爽人人av| 最近中文字幕高清免费大全1| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂 | 少妇愉情理伦片| 中文字幕一区二区三区麻豆 | 国产99青青成人A在线| 综合无码一区二区三区四区五区| 少妇人妻偷人免费观看| 日本高清免费不卡视频| 国产高清精品在线一区二区| 日日爽日日操| 在线免费播放亚洲自拍网| 香蕉久久国产精品免| 成人福利一区二区视频在线| 亚洲精品理论电影在线观看| 国产精品偷伦在线观看| 亚洲欧美综合人成在线| 国产av无码专区亚洲awww| 丰满少妇内射一区| 欧美黑人巨大xxxxx| 一区二区精品久久蜜精品| 国产亚洲日韩在线aaaa| 国产自产视频一区二区三区| 国产免费播放一区二区三区| 91一区二区三区蜜桃臀| 中国美女a级毛片| 欧洲码亚洲码的区别入口| 国产在线视频导航|