<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          BIZCHINA> Center
          Oil duo's profits plunge
          By Wan Zhihong (China Daily)
          Updated: 2008-04-29 09:30

          Oil duo's profits plunge

          Motorcyclists line up at a PetroChina gas station in Shanghai. PetroChina said its first-quarter profit fell 31.5 percent as refining losses and windfall taxes cut its earnings from record crude prices. [Agencies]
          Oil duo's profits plunge

          PetroChina, the nation's largest oil producer, said its first-quarter profit fell 31.5 percent as refining losses and windfall taxes cut its earnings from record crude prices.

          Net income dropped to 28.9 billion yuan ($4.12 billion) from 42.1 billion yuan a year earlier, Beijing-based PetroChina said in a statement yesterday. The company's revenue for the first quarter was 259 billion yuan, an increase of 41.9 percent.

          Because of the gap between high crude prices abroad and government-controlled low refined oil prices at home, the company's refining business "saw big losses in the first quarter", said the company statement.

          China has kept down the domestic prices of refined oil products despite the surge in international crude price to nearly $120 per barrel in the first quarter, which has resulted in big losses for domestic refiners.

          The country's largest refiner, Sinopec, said its first-quarter net profit decreased by 65.78 percent to 6.7 billion yuan, on rising costs and governmental control of fuel prices.

          This was after the company got 12.3 billion yuan of government subsidies in March, among which 7.4 billion yuan was counted as first-quarter income.

          Sinopec's refining business saw 20.64 billion yuan in losses in the first quarter, compared with a profit of 4.38 billion yuan a year earlier, said a company statement.

          "As fuel prices are controlled by the government, Sinopec cannot pass the rising crude costs to end users," said Liu Bo, an analyst with Sinolink Securities in Shanghai.

          Sinopec's revenue for the first three months was 332 billion yuan, an increase of 19.8 percent, said the statement.

          The company processed 41.89 million tons of crude in the first quarter, an increase of 9.57 percent, it said.

          Since April 1, Sinopec and PetroChina, the country's two largest oil companies, are being subsidized for their losses in oil processing.

          The government will give "appropriate monthly subsidies", Sinopec and PetroChina had said earlier. However, the two companies didn't say how much they would get as subsidies every month.

          Earlier in April, the Ministry of Finance said the government would refund value-added taxes on 3.5 million tons of gasoline and diesel imported by Sinopec and PetroChina in the second quarter. Analysts said the 17 percent tax rebate would mitigate to some extent the refining losses.


          (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧美综合精品二区| 国产另类ts人妖一区二区| 狠狠色丁香久久婷婷综合五月| 老熟女重囗味hdxx69| 牛鞭伸入女人下身的真视频| 亚洲另类激情专区小说图片| 成人字幕网视频在线观看| 天天看片天天av免费观看| 亚洲av无码av在线播放| 国产日韩精品视频无码| 成人欧美一区二区三区在线观看| 亚洲国产精品久久久天堂麻豆宅男| 国产成人精品久久性色av| 国内揄拍国内精品少妇国语| 国产成人a在线观看视频| 成人区精品一区二区婷婷| 国产精品视频一区二区三区无码| 亚洲精品一区久久久久一品av| 成人免费AA片在线观看| 日韩丝袜欧美人妻制服| 无码天堂亚洲国产AV| 国产成人精品中文字幕| 久久夜色精品久久噜噜亚| 亚洲一区二区av免费| 久久精品免视看国产成人| 国产午夜精品福利免费看| 国产精品午夜福利在线观看| 嫩草研究院久久久精品| 亚洲av永久中文在线| 精品人妻少妇一区二区三区在线| 女人香蕉久久毛毛片精品| 亚洲精中文字幕二区三区| 久久精品国产亚洲综合av| 亚洲高潮喷水无码AV电影| 一本一道av中文字幕无码| 亚洲国产精品一区在线看| 99RE6在线视频精品免费下载| 日本高清中文字幕免费一区二区| 麻豆国产传媒精品视频| 亚洲av无码成人影院一区| 公天天吃我奶躁我的在|