<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Sinopec units' shareholders rebuff stock plan

          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2008-01-17 09:41

          Shareholders of two China Petroleum & Chemical Corp units rejected a plan to increase the amount of stock available on the mainland market, anticipating instead that the parent will buy out minority investors at a premium.

          Shareholders of Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co and Sinopec Yizheng Chemical Fibre Co have now twice rebuffed the proposal, first made in November 2006. The companies gave the result of shareholder votes in statements to the Shanghai Stock Exchange yesterday, without providing reasons.

          Sinopec, as Asia's biggest refiner is known, improved its original offer as it seeks to comply with a government instruction to release shares tied up in State-controlled holdings.

          Shanghai Petrochemical has gained 147 percent in the past year in Shanghai, and Yizheng Chemical 167 percent, partly on speculation the parent will buy out minority investors.

          "Shareholders of the two units want Sinopec to buy them out, but Sinopec won't do it now because their share prices are too high," said Qiu Xiaofeng, an oil analyst with China Merchants Securities Co in Shanghai.

          Sinopec offered holders of the units' Shanghai-traded stock 3.2 shares for every 10 owned, the two companies said last month. Sinopec undertook not to sell the newly available shares for 72 months after the proposal is implemented.

          The refiner's plan to release non-tradable stock into the market is part of a government program to free up more State-owned shares, which account for about two-thirds of all mainland shares.

          Investors in the two units rejected a proposal from Beijing-based Sinopec in 2006 that included a shorter, 36-month lock-up pledge, holding out instead for an offer to buy their shares above the market price. Sinopec has paid minority investors premiums of more than 20 percent for their shares in four previous buyouts of units.

          "It is normal that our majority shareholder Sinopec and the minority shareholders have different views as to how the reform should be carried out," Zhang Jingming, Sinopec Shanghai's board secretary, said yesterday. "We will continue to act as a liaison between them, but it's hard to know when there will be an agreement or what the agreement will be."

          Sinopec's proposal, approved by regulators, to give investors 3.2 shares for every 10 owned would have been the most generous ratio among mainland companies to have undergone the restructuring, Zhang said.

          The units' Shanghai-traded shares have been suspended since Jan 5 pending the outcome of the investor vote.

          Agencies


          (For more biz stories, please visit Industry Updates)



          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产在线码观看超清无码视频| 性欧美乱妇高清come| 国产精品区一区第一页| 成人国产乱对白在线观看| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99| gogogo在线播放中国| 狠狠操夜夜爽| 日韩在线视频线观看一区| 少女たちよ在线观看| 在线中文字幕国产一区| 色欲AV成人无码精品无码| 国产久久热这里只有精品| 在线播放亚洲人成电影| 亚洲精品视频免费| 国产JJIZZ女人多水喷水| 中文字幕最新精品资源| 亚洲人妻中文字幕一区| 免费观看18禁黄网站| 国产精品二区中文字幕| 亚洲成在人线AV品善网好看| 成av人片一区二区久久| 日本激情久久精品人妻热| 欧洲精品亚洲精品日韩专区| 91精品国产91久久综合桃花| 悠悠色成人综合在线观看| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区蜜桃 | 欧美日韩亚洲国产| 免费观看全黄做爰大片| 久久精品国产只有精品96| 精品日韩亚洲av无码| 欧美肥老太wbwbwbb| 国产18禁黄网站禁片免费视频| 精品无码一区二区三区电影| 成人啪精品视频网站午夜| 精品国产美女福到在线不卡 | 婷婷色香五月综合缴缴情香蕉| 无码熟妇人妻AV在线影片免费| 中国熟女仑乱hd| 少妇人妻真实偷人精品视频| 亚洲精品国产精品国在线| 成在人线AV无码免观看麻豆 |