<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Export cut to close trade surplus gap

          By Jiang Wei (China Daily)
          Updated: 2007-07-26 08:38

          The government has pledged to further curb exports of cheap labor-intensive products and enlarge imports, narrowing the bloating trade surplus.

          China will again expand the list of processed goods subject to export limits by the end of this year, Wang Qinhua, director with the Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM)'s department of Mechanic, Electronic and Hi-Tech Industry, said yesterday.

          The announcement followed a similar expansion of the list announced on Monday by MOFCOM and the General Administration of Customs. Enterprises who work processing certain items will have to deposit half of the levy, including duty and value-added tax, to customs.

          "The new policy will add to the cost burden on exporters and will affect their cash flow. Those engaged in the labor-intensive part of the industry will be most affected," Wang said.

          She said she expected the new policy would force exporters to increase the value to their products, upgrade technology and move up the industrial value chain.

          She added that the changes will not apply to western and central China, giving regions with cheaper labor a chance to develop processing bases previously clustered in the coastal provinces.

          Processed goods are regarded as a major source of China's record high trade surplus, which hit $112.5 billion in the first half of 2007.

          While restricting exports of labor- and resource-intensive products, China is also adopting various measures designed to enlarge imports and help balance the trade surplus, said Wang Shouwen, director of MOFCOM's foreign trade department.

          He said China will double the size of the import pavilion at the Canton Fair - the nation's largest trade event - this autumn, encouraging foreign businesses to take advantage of recently-signed trade arrangements, such as free trade agreements and tariff reductions.

          Sino-EU textile trade

          China's textile exports to the European Union are not expected to see a sharp increase next year after the European economic bloc removes quota restrictions on the textile trade according to a bilateral agreement signed in June 2005, Wang Shouwen said.

          "China is seeking some measures to guarantee a steady growth in textile trade with the EU," he said, adding textile exports to the EU were only up 5.5 percent in the first five months of this year from a year earlier.

          Doha talks

          MOFCOM spokesman Wang Xinpei said the latest proposals at the Doha world trade talks on cutting farm export subsidies are "positive to moving the multilateral talks forward", but added that "there are still a few improvements to be made in the content".

          Last week the World Trade Organization's chief agriculture negotiator suggested reducing farm export subsidies to below $16.2 billion a year, compared with the current $19 billion.

          Wang said China is studying the recommendations, which are aimed at breaking a nearly six-year deadlock which has paralyzed the WTO's Doha Round of trade talks.


          (For more biz stories, please visit Industry Updates)



          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲第一视频区| 欧美拍拍视频免费大全| 国产不卡一区二区在线| 天天综合天天色| 高潮喷水抽搐无码免费| 亚洲欧洲日产国码无码久久99| 亚洲av永久无码精品天堂久久| 别揉我奶头~嗯~啊~的视频| 无码人妻斩一区二区三区| 桃花社区在线播放| 亚洲中文字幕久久精品码| 亚洲精品日本一区二区| 国产激情文学亚洲区综合| 国产精品XXXX国产喷水| 亚洲av无码片在线播放| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另欧美| 亚洲日本va午夜中文字幕一区| 国产精品成人午夜久久| 97精品久久久久中文字幕| 日韩av在线不卡一区二区| 国产成人一区二区三区在线| 久久亚洲欧美日本精品| 日韩精品欧美高清区| 亚洲精品成人A在线观看| 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 欧美交性一级视频免费| 各种少妇wbb撒尿| 麻豆国产黄色一级免费片| 国产精品福利自产拍久久| 国产精品麻豆成人av电影艾秋| 亚洲精品一区二区三区色| 欧美色99| 一区二区三区精品自拍视频| 国产极品美女高潮无套| 成人免费视频一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区三级av| 久久这里只精品热免费99| 99热这里只有成人精品国产| 在线观看视频一区二区三区| 亚洲国产日韩精品久久| 国产一区二区三区观看视频|