<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Wumart in talks to sell 10% stake

          (South China Morning Post)
          Updated: 2007-07-16 10:57

          Wumart Stores, the largest supermarket chain in Beijing, has reopened discussions with interested buyers on a scaled-down deal that could see the retailer sell a stake of about 10 percent, market sources said.

          The reduction in size from an earlier transaction, which could have reached up to a controlling stake, had basically led major foreign buyout funds such as Blackstone, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts and Bain to walk away, sources said.

          Domestic private equity funds including Citic Capital and CDH Investments as well as mainland asset management companies were more likely to take a stake as the offer stood, market sources said.

          Fu Yu, a spokesman for Wumei Holdings, which owns 40.8 percent of Growth Enterprise Market-listed Wumart Stores, said he had no knowledge of a deal.

          Wumart's market capitalisation stands at about US$1 billion, making a 10 percent stake worth about US$100 million.

          Wumart is less interested in ceding control now that an investigation into the company, its founder Zhang Wenzhong and his family was winding down, sources said.

          The regulator in November began an investigation into how the founder financed the beginnings of the company in 1994. Mr Zhang resigned as chairman but remains an executive director.

          Wumart in a statement last month said it was conducting its own investigation "to ascertain whether there was any misappropriation of company assets" and would inform both the Hong Kong stock exchange and shareholders of the results.

          The statement also said that shares of the company, which have been suspended from trading since November 13, would resume trading but gave no date.

          Wumart scrapped a US$86 million share placement in Hong Kong in November after the scandal broke. Newly appointed chairman Wu Jianzhong said at the time the company was looking into other fund-raising options.

          British investment bank Cazenove has introduced interested strategic investors to the company over the past month, but received no formal mandate to find investors, said a person familiar with Cazenove. However, it appears other funds approached Wumart on their own.

          "Investors want to get in there before the resumption of trading," said one source. "The stock hasn't appreciated like every other retailer so there is unlocked value there."

          Wumart's shares last traded at HK$6.88. Shares of Lianhua Supermarket Holdings, the largest grocery store chain in the mainland, have risen 27 percent since November, when Wumart's shares were suspended, outpacing the 22 percent gain of the Hang Seng Index.


          (For more biz stories, please visit Industry Updates)

                1   2     


          主站蜘蛛池模板: 花蝴蝶日本高清免费观看| 国产成人综合欧美精品久久| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清人| 亚洲av无码精品色午夜| 夜夜添无码一区二区三区| 日韩在线视频网| 亚洲精品国产老熟女久久| 国产一区| 国产大学生自拍三级视频| 动漫av网站免费观看| 国厂精品114福利电影免费| 芳草地社区在线视频| 欧美日韩v| 中国CHINA体内裑精亚洲日本| 国产午夜精品视频免费不卡| 性欧美videofree高清精品| 国产精品乱子伦一区二区三区| 天天在线看无码AV片| 亚洲中文一区二区av| 精品九九人人做人人爱| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻| 中文字幕无码视频手机免费看| 国产精品久久福利新婚之夜| 亚洲中文字幕有码视频| 国产精品国产三级国产专业| 在线看av一区二区三区| 美女内射中出草草视频| 人人人澡人人肉久久精品| 久久精品人妻av一区二区| 精品无码国产日韩制服丝袜| 国产成人亚洲欧美二区综合| 116美女极品a级毛片| 国产国语一级毛片| 亚洲精品国产自在现线看| 国产中文字幕在线一区| 四虎国产精品永久在线| 最新精品国产自偷在自线| 亚洲婷婷综合色高清在线| 中文字幕乱码十国产乱码| 人妻无码vs中文字幕久久av爆| 国产99久久亚洲综合精品西瓜tv|