<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Danone dispute affects sales

          By Wang Zhenghua (China Daily)
          Updated: 2007-06-23 08:45

          SHANGHAI: Falling sales are the latest headache for French food and beverage giant Groupe Danone SA in its dispute with joint venture partner Wahaha.

          Wahaha's sales staff and distributors across the country have been opposing Danone's acquisition bid and supporting the Chinese firm's leader Zong Qinghou.

          Related readings:
          Danone talks go nowhere
          Firm plans lawsuit against Danone
          Wahaha files for arbitration

          Distribution staff in Beijing, Shanghai and a number of provinces are remaining loyal to Zong, the former chairman of 39 joint ventures between Wahaha and Danone, threatening to stop selling products made by the French company.

          They have also refused to accept Emmanuel Faber, the French company's Asia-Pacific region president, as the new chairman.

          A two-day emergency board meeting between Danone and new directors appointed by Wahaha after the resignation of 62-year-old Zong ended in discord on Wednesday.

          "The coverage of the dispute has dampened sellers' confidence," said Ye Xin, general manager of Wahaha Group's sales company in Northeast China's Jilin Province. "Overall sales in June are not positive, and some clients have reported falling sales compared with last year."

          In Jilin, profit grew 5 percent this month on 2006, compared with a combined 30.5 percent surge in the first five months for the joint ventures, according to the sales company. Shan Qining, Wahaha Group's spokesman, said production lines at some joint ventures had been halted.

          In other provinces, including Heilongjiang, Hunan, Sichuan and Hainan, thousands of joint venture distribution staff have made statements saying they will quit their jobs if Zong is no longer chairman.

          In South China's Guangdong Province it is feared the takeover will affect Wahaha's market share, which is currently growing at over 100 percent a year.

          Faber, appointed by Danone as acting chairman of the joint ventures, said in mid-June that the business would not be affected in the short term.

          But he conceded: "Employees' and distributors' morale and unity are undermined by attempts to stir up emotions as the peak season for sales has arrived."

          Meanwhile, a dozen Chinese executives of the joint ventures have threatened to break away from Danone to form a separate company.

          Earlier this month, employees from a Shanghai-based Wahaha sales company took to the streets to protest Danone's acquisition bid for Wahaha's 20 businesses beyond their joint ventures for a reported 4 billion yuan.

          (China Daily 06/23/2007 page10) 


          (For more biz stories, please visit Industry Updates)



          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产女人高潮毛片| 极品少妇小泬50pthepon| 亚洲夫妻性生活视频网站| 一区二区韩国福利网站| 97精品伊人久久久大香线蕉| 国产精品va在线观看h| 欧美偷窥清纯综合图区| 在线午夜精品自拍小视频| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 精品无码久久久久成人漫画| 在线天堂最新版资源| 亚洲人成亚洲人成在线观看| 亚洲人成网站18禁止大app| 色欲色香天天天综合网站免费| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99| 亚洲欧洲一区二区天堂久久 | 国产95在线 | 欧美| 国产伦视频一区二区三区| 日韩av综合免费在线| 91久久久久无码精品露脸| 日韩内射美女人妻一区二区三区| 久久久国产精品无码一区二区| 成人免费A级毛片无码网站入口| 麻豆精品一区二区三区蜜臀| 亚洲最大成人在线播放| 中文字幕日韩精品人妻| 国产一区二区色婬影院| 国产综合精品久久久久成人影院| 成年片免费观看网站| 国产精品久久久福利| 国产精品福利一区二区久久| 国产成熟女人性满足视频| 亚洲乱码中文字幕小综合| 在线а√天堂中文官网| 男女猛烈拍拍拍无挡视频| 欧美做受视频播放| 极品粉嫩小泬无遮挡20p| 精品国际久久久久999波多野| 99久久国产综合精品麻豆 | 久久综合九色综合久桃花| 精品无码国产污污污免费|