<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          BIZCHINA> News
          China may issue tougher overseas listing rule
          By Zhang Ran (China Daily)
          Updated: 2007-04-17 10:08

          An unwritten rule, supposedly set by China's securities regulator allowing mainland-incorporated companies to list overseas only if they seek to raise over $1 billion, may queer the pitch of State-owned enterprises (SOEs) planning a similar listing.

          Though the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) yesterday refused to comment on a Financial Times report on the existence of the rule, industry insiders said the CSRC does indeed follow such a principle.

          "The rule was introduced in November. The CSRC hasn't approved any overseas listing since," said a local lawyer familiar with Hong Kong listing deals. "That's because it's very hard to meet the standard, except for large companies such as the Agricultural Bank of China."

          Financial Times reported that Chinese regulators waive the $1 billion principle in cases of simultaneous listings on the mainland.

          But Qiang Gaohou, a Beijing-based lawyer with the Global Law Office, said companies raising funds less than $1 billion are not allowed to issue H shares under any circumstances.

          "It's hard to tell whether the rule regarding that specific number exists. The CSRC is flexible," CSRC spokesman Liu Fuhua said yesterday.

          Liu said the regulator doesn't have such a rule on paper but that it is encouraging more companies to list in Shanghai and Shenzhen.

          The "rule", however, is expected to take its toll on the Hong Kong stock market. For years, the city has been a destination for mainland's State-owned companies to raise funds, especially when the mainland stock market was in a four-year slump.

          So far, 96 H-share companies have listed on the main board in the Hong Kong bourse while 45 smaller ones are listed on the GEM, the second board of the Hong Kong stock exchange.

          But the rapidly expanding mainland market after successful securities reforms since 2005 and a spurt of cash inflow into mainland bourses is increasingly creating a suitable environment for companies to issue A shares.

          On April 10, the total value of the mainland market hit 13.77 trillion yuan, for the first time exceeding Hong Kong's 13.69 trillion yuan.

          Until November, the CSRC had been following the so-called "4,5,6 rule" to approve SOEs for overseas listings.

          By this rule, a company must have net assets of over 400 million yuan and a net profit of over 60 million yuan if it is to list overseas. The companies were also required to raise over $50 million in an overseas initial public offering in order to list.

          "The current stipulation of $1 billion is very restrictive compared with the former target of $50 million," Qiang said.


          (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产真实精品久久二三区| 亚洲综合在线日韩av| 久久婷婷大香萑太香蕉AV人| 九九热免费在线视频观看| 日韩有码中文在线观看| 国产目拍亚洲精品二区| 国产日本一区二区三区久久| 精品人妻av区乱码| 日日摸夜夜添狠狠添欧美| 麻豆精品传媒一二三区| 亚洲午夜精品国产电影在线观看 | 无码成人一区二区三区| 午夜精品久久久久久久爽| 中文字幕一区日韩精品| 国产亚洲女人久久久精品| 亚洲爆乳WWW无码专区| av乱色熟女一区二区三区| 最近中文字幕国产精品| 国产亚洲精品久久久999蜜臀| 视频一区二区三区高清在线 | 丰满少妇被猛烈进入av久久| 精品国产午夜福利在线观看| 亚洲卡1卡2卡新区网站| 亚洲一本大道在线| 一区二区三区精品自拍视频| 在线看av一区二区三区| 久久96热在精品国产高清| 亚洲AV无码成H人动漫无遮挡| 成人av片在线观看免费| 最新亚洲人成无码WWW| 精品人妻久久久久久888| 亚洲中文字幕一区二区| √天堂中文官网8在线| 日韩精品有码中文字幕| 久久99精品久久水蜜桃| 亚洲十八禁一区二区三区| 中文字幕AV无码一二三区电影| 成人看的污污超级黄网站免费 | 东京热一精品无码av| 国产黄色大片一区精品| 国产精品老熟女乱一区二区|