<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Top Biz News

          China eyes new energy source

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2006-09-03 10:01
          Large Medium Small

          So far, more than 600 coal-bed methane wells have been sunk across the country, most of which are still in the prospecting and experimental stage and far away from commercial operation, with the daily methane output record being 16,000 cubic meters.

          In the face of tightening pressures on promoting coalmine safety, alleviating air pollution and supplying more clean energy, the Chinese government is attaching more attention to the development of coal-bed gas.

          In February 2005, the State Council, China's cabinet, put forward seven measures to harness gas, prevent gas accidents in coalmines and to develop coal-bed methane.

          On May 31, 2006, the National Development and Reform Commission, China's industrial watchdog, approved a five-year plan on the exploitation of coal-bed methane. Under the four-point blueprint, China is to increase annual coal-bed gas output to 10 billion cubic meters in 2010, utilizing 80 percent. China will investigate and confirm that the country has an additional 300 billion cubic meters of coal-bed methane reserves availably by 2010. And China will gradually set up an industrial system to develop and utilize coal-bed methane.

          On June 19, 2006, the State Council promulgated a 16-clause guideline on accelerating the exploitation of coal-bed methane, offering a series of preferential policies on land use, taxation, loans and access of methane-generated electricity to local power grids.

          On Aug. 28, 2006, senior officials with the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) said detailed measures are under preparation by financial, taxation and land resources authorities to put the 16-clause guideline into practice.

          NDRC calls upon local governments to follow the practice of east China's Jiangxi Province in earmarking special financial funds to encourage exploitation of coal-bed methane. Jiangxi awards enterprises 0.05 yuan per cubic meter in the exploitation of coal-bed methane.

          Applications

          "Along with the development of science and technology, coal-bed methane has already become a new source of power generation in China," said Liu Wenge of the China Coal Information Research Institute.

          The expert said apart from the current 90,000 kilowatts from the coal-bed methane, other projects with an installed capacity of 150,000 kilowatts are under construction or planned to be built.

          A coal-bed methane power plant with the capacity of 120,000 kilowatts is being built in Jincheng of north China's Shanxi Province. With a total investment of 875 million yuan, it will be the world's largest when completed in June next year, said Yuan Zongben, president of Shanxi Jincheng Coal Industry Group.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品一品二区三区的使用体验| 亚洲自拍偷拍激情视频| 亚洲AV无码成人网站久久精品| 熟女系列丰满熟妇AV| 制服丝袜美腿一区二区| 高清有码国产一区二区| 人妻精品丝袜一区二区无码AV| 国产av丝袜熟女一二三| 天天做天天爱夜夜爽女人爽| 妺妺窝人体色WWW看人体| 国产精品 欧美 亚洲 制服| 黑森林福利视频导航| 日本亚洲一区二区精品| 欧美日韩精品免费一区二区三区| 激情久久av一区二区三区| 亚洲成av人片天堂网无码| 中文字幕一区有码视三区| 蜜桃视频在线免费观看一区二区 | 久久精品国产亚洲av热一区| 日韩中文字幕v亚洲中文字幕| 亚洲国产精品日韩在线| 日本高清免费不卡视频| 国产高清不卡一区二区| 久久免费观看归女高潮特黄 | 国产一区二区丰满熟女人妻| 欧美视频免费一区二区三区| 欧美人禽zozo动人物杂交| 18禁在线一区二区三区| 国产香蕉九九久久精品免费| 久久影院午夜伦手机不四虎卡| 麻豆成人传媒一区二区| 中文字幕亚洲制服在线看| 久久久亚洲av成人网站| 国产亚洲精品中文字幕| 四虎成人精品无码永久在线| 里番全彩爆乳女教师| 亚洲av伦理一区二区| 精品一区二区成人码动漫| 国产成人精品久久一区二| 偷拍美女厕所尿尿嘘嘘小便| 亚洲精品国产字幕久久麻豆|