<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Top Biz News

          Nation agrees to hold talks on auto parts

          By Jiang Wei (China Daily)
          Updated: 2006-04-10 05:38
          Large Medium Small

          China has agreed to hold consultations with the United States and the European Union (EU) over import tariffs on auto spare parts, according to the Ministry of Commerce.

          The US and the EU jointly filed a complaint on March 30 with the World Trade Organization (WTO), accusing China of violating its commitment to the WTO by imposing a discriminatory tariff regime on foreign car parts.

          Sun Zhenyu, China's commissioner to the World Trade Organization, has informed his US and EU counterparts that Beijing has accepted their request to participate in consultations, the ministry said in a statement published on its website on Saturday.

          "The time and place still have to be decided," the statement said.

          The US and EU response was not available last night.

          China is scheduled to lower tariffs on whole vehicles and spare parts to around 25 per cent and 10 per cent respectively by July this year in line with its commitments to the WTO.

          However, according to a regulation on the imports of vehicles implemented since last April, China applies tariffs for "whole vehicles" on the import of spare parts making up 60 per cent or more of the value of a vehicle.

          Major US and EU automakers said the regulation hinders their access to China, one of the world's largest and fast-growing auto markets.

          The United States and the EU claimed, in the joint complaint with the WTO, that China's rules contravene its WTO obligations not to impose obligatory "local content" rules because to avoid the "whole car" tariff rates, a car-maker has to source at least 40 per cent spare parts by value in China.

          According to the WTO regulations, the two sides shall start consultations within 30 days.

          In case an agreement is not reached in the next 60 days, the EU and the US have the option of requesting a WTO panel to hear and rule on the dispute. Such WTO disputes usually take two to three years to resolve.

          China's regulations do not violate WTO rules on origin, which calculate the origin with added-value, said Mei Xinyu, a trade expert with the Chinese Academy of International Trade and Economic Co-operation, a think tank with the Ministry of Commerce.

          "Although the WTO prohibits obligatory rules on the proportion of imported products, it does not ban certain tariffs," he said.

          China's imports of vehicles and spare parts were valued at US$13.6 billion last year.

          This is the first time China has faced a dispute with the EU at the WTO and the second time with the United States the first being on semiconductors.

          The case is one among several disputes between China and the United States before President Hu Jintao's visit to the country, including intellectual property rights, the trade surplus and the yuan rate.

          (China Daily 04/10/2006 page1)

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品福利一区二区久久| 一区二区三区国产亚洲网站| 中文字幕有码日韩精品| 男人一天堂精品国产乱码| 欧美黑人添添高潮a片www| 中文字幕无码视频手机免费看| 日韩V欧美V中文在线| 亚洲乱码一二三四区国产| 国产一二三五区不在卡| 国产三级精品三级在线观看| 亚洲精品一区二区三区大桥未久| 18禁美女裸体爆乳无遮挡| 日韩欧美第一区二区三区| 小嫩批日出水无码视频免费| 日吹毛片日韩v国产v亚洲v精品v| 无套内谢少妇一二三四| 国产成人户外露出视频在线| 人妻少妇精品视频三区二区| 毛片网站在线观看| 国产成人黄色自拍小视频| 香蕉在线精品一区二区| 久久久精品人妻一区二区三区| 午夜福利在线观看入口| 少女大人免费观看高清电视剧韩剧| 国产成人精品视频不卡| 国产精品国产三级欧美二区| 精品一区二区亚洲国产| 亚洲天堂一区二区久久| 国产激情一区二区三区成人| 亚洲精品日本一区二区| 美腿丝袜亚洲综合第一页| 成人免费在线播放av| 午夜国产小视频| 国产粉嫩美女一区二区三| 视频一区视频二区视频三| 搡bbbb搡bbb搡| 久久精品成人免费看| 色综合久久久久综合99| 亚洲人av毛片一区二区| 欧美老熟妇乱子伦牲交视频 | 绝顶丰满少妇av无码|