<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          BIZCHINA / Top Biz News

          Iron ore demand expected to cool
          By Yu Liang (China Daily)
          Updated: 2006-03-24 06:54

          The Chinese Government has reiterated its belief that the growth in demand for iron ore will slow down this year, a statement that comes just before a new round of iron ore contract price negotiations.

          China's demand for iron ore is likely to increase by between 45.9 million and 59.8 million tons this year from a year ago, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) said in a statement published yesterday on its website.

          The commission's prediction was based on calculations of the country's steel production.

          The figures are much lower than the 121.8 million tons growth in 2005 and 75.9 million tons growth in 2004.

          China is scheduled this year to shut down a number of small mills. This is expected to reduce China's demand for iron ore by 60 million tons.


          Facts and figures:
           Figures from customs show that in 2005, China imported 275 million tons of iron ore, accounting for 43 per cent of the world's total ore shipments.
           The China Iron & Steel Industry Association predicts that the country will produce 384 million tons of crude steel and 360 million tons of pig iron this year. That means an iron ore demand of 558 million tons, up less than 9 per cent year-on-year. [China Daily]

          Domestic production of iron ore also increased over the past two months, the NDRC said.

          Iron ore output by major domestic enterprises stood at 54.7 million tons in the first two months of this year, reflecting an increase of over a quarter from a year ago.

          The commission predicted that China's iron ore production would total 540 million tons this year.

          "That means an increase of 120 million tons from last year. This is expected to replace around 60 million tons of imports," it said.

          The fourth round of this year's iron ore price negotiations between China's steel makers and major suppliers, including Brazil's Companhia Vale do Rio Doce and Anglo-Australian groups Rio Tinto Ltd and BHP Billiton Ltd, are expected to start again next Monday.

          The Chinese side is being led by its largest steel producer, Shanghai Baosteel Group.

          The two sides failed to reach an agreement on prices for this year during the previous three rounds of talks because suppliers insisted on price increases that Chinese companies declined to accept.

          An unidentified source was quoted by Xinhua News Agency as saying that "the main contributor to the current deadlock is a failure by the suppliers to comprehend the determination of the Chinese side to eliminate disorder and instability in supplies over the long term."

          The negotiations are likely to extend beyond April, when delivery for the new year begins.

          Chinese mills and iron ore traders accepted a 71.5 per cent rise in iron ore prices at last year's talks. The price was set in talks involving Japanese companies.

          (China Daily 03/24/2006 page9)

           
           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久亚洲女精品aa| 自拍视频在线观看一区| 午夜福利日本一区二区无码| 成人做受120秒试看试看视频| 国产精品一精品二精品三| 亚洲精品视频一二三四区| 国产精品中文字幕久久| 精品国产成人网站一区在线| 精品亚洲无人区一区二区| 性夜夜春夜夜爽夜夜免费视频 | 国产成人精品久久一区二| 国产一区二区三区不卡在线看| 丰满少妇被猛烈进出69影院| 在国产线视频A在线视频| 清纯唯美制服丝袜| 色狠狠色婷婷丁香五月| 日韩av无码DVD| 久久精品国产亚洲成人av| 国产稚嫩高中生呻吟激情在线视频 | 亚洲最大成人av在线天堂网| 久久精品国产亚洲精品| 亚洲精品在线第一页| 99久久国产成人免费网站| 灭火宝贝高清完整版在线观看| 国产精品揄拍一区二区久久| 久久久久国产精品人妻| 国产精品毛片在线完整版| V一区无码内射国产| 一本无码在线观看| 亚洲精品综合一区二区三区在线| 女人与公狍交酡女免费| 丁香婷婷激情俺也去俺来也| 性饥渴少妇av无码毛片| 亚洲国产欧美一区二区好看电影| 亚洲一区sm无码| 亚洲中文精品一区二区| 日本在线观看高清不卡免v| 亚洲精品成人区在线观看| 久久99精品久久水蜜桃| 日韩熟女精品一区二区三区| yw尤物av无码国产在线观看|