<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Americas

          Trump confirms US struck port facility in Venezuela

          By SHI GUANG in New York | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2025-12-31 11:15
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          This screen grab taken from a video posted on the X account of US Secretary of Homeland Security Kristi Noem shows the Centuries crude oil tanker, last docked in Venezuela, as it is "apprehended" by the US Coast Guard on Dec 20, 2025. [Photo/Agencies]

          US President Donald Trump confirmed on Monday that the US had struck a port facility in Venezuela several days ago.

          "There was a major explosion in the dock area where they load the boats up with drugs," Trump said.

          "Two nights ago, we knocked that out. So we hit them very hard," Trump said.

          No details were available regarding damage to the facility, if there were casualties or how it was attacked.

          "We hit all the boats and now we hit the area, it's the implementation area. That's where they implement. And that is no longer around," Trump said.

          It would be the first known land attack by US forces on Venezuela.

          Asked about any CIA involvement, which the president said he had authorized last week, Trump said: "I don't want to say that. I know exactly who it was but I don't want to say who it was. But you know, it was along the shore."

          The New York Times alleged the attack was carried out by a CIA drone and didn't cause any casualties. It claimed the attack was on a dock facility run by Venezuelan gang Tren de Aragua, which the Trump administration has designated a foreign terrorist organization.

          Venezuela has not commented on the attack, and President Nicolas Maduro has previously denied ties to the drug trade.

          "We still have more questions than answers about this operation," Geoff Ramsey, a Venezuela researcher and senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, was quoted as saying by Bloomberg.

          "Maduro is unlikely to be intimidated by US covert action in Venezuela if it continues to be used to go after relatively low-level drug-trafficking schemes," Ramsey said.

          The attack was seen as the latest increase in US pressure on the government of Maduro, which has included the sinking of more than two dozen boats in the Caribbean that it said were carrying drugs — killing over 100 people in the process — and the seizure of two oil tankers in December, which it claimed were transporting sanctioned oil.

          "The United States will continue to pursue the illicit movement of sanctioned oil that is used to fund narco-terrorism in the region," US Homeland Security Secretary Kristi Noem posted at the time.

          Critics say Trump is trying to force a change of government in Venezuela, or use the blockade and seizures as a step toward war with the Latin American country. "I don't rule it out, no," Trump said.

          The US military has been building up forces in the Caribbean, including the USS Gerald Ford carrier strike group.

          Yvan Gil, Venezuela's foreign minister, claimed earlier that Trump wants the country's energy resources.

          Venezuela has the largest proven oil reserves in the world, and exported an average of more than 770,000 barrels per day last year.

          Numerous ships loaded with millions of barrels of oil are now parked off the coast of Venezuela, unsure whether they should set sail and risk being seized.

          shiguang@chinadailyusa.com

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 色网站免费在线观看| 亚洲人妻av有码一区| 国产在线视频精品视频| 中文字幕无码免费久久9一区9| 亚洲国产精品无码一区二区三区 | 精品视频不卡免费观看| 无码成人一区二区三区| 国产亚洲精品黑人粗大精选| 国精品午夜福利视频不卡| 国模国产精品嫩模大尺度视频| 欧美一本大道香蕉综合视频| 国内精品久久久久影院不卡| 国产一区二区三区怡红院| 好男人视频www在线观看| julia中文字幕久久亚洲| 精品国产成人国产在线观看| 久久午夜夜伦鲁鲁片不卡| 熟女一区| 在线观看AV永久免费| 成全影院高清电影好看的电视剧| 日本福利一区二区精品| 最近最新中文字幕视频| 非会员区试看120秒6次| 黑人欧美一级在线视频| 久久夜夜免费视频| 最近2019免费中文字幕8| 亚洲国产av一区二区三| 国产精品电影久久久久电影网| 久久91精品国产91久久麻豆| 国产午夜亚洲精品福利| 国产亚洲精品久久久久久无| 国产黄色看三级三级三级| 久久精品国产亚洲av忘忧草18| аⅴ天堂中文在线网| 日本精品一区二区不卡| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠躁2022| 好爽毛片一区二区三区四| AV在线不卡观看免费观看| 日韩激情一区二区三区| 日韩国产成人精品视频| 亚洲禁精品一区二区三区|