<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Americas

          Southern California newspapers call Trump's trade policies 'disaster'

          Xinhua | Updated: 2025-12-29 16:11
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          FILE PHOTO: Cows feed on a cracked corn blend at a farm in Washington, Iowa, US, August 23, 2025. [Photo/Agencies]

          LOS ANGELES -- The Southern California News Group (SCNG) on Sunday published an editorial titled "$12 billion payout to farmers is a tariff-based disaster," saying a bailout announced earlier this month underscored the failure of the Trump administration's trade policies.

          The editorial, written by the SCNG Editorial Board, opened with a pointed question: "If President Donald Trump's tariffs and trade wars are so great for the American economy, then why does he have to shell out, as he did this month, $12 billion to farmers adversely affected by tariffs and trade wars?"

          "The simple answer is of course that tariffs and the trade wars they lead to are never great for our economy, or for that of any other country. They are additional taxes - as if we needed additional taxes - on the American consumer, and no one else," it said.

          The opinion piece branded Trump's calculations on tariffs as fundamentally flawed and his understanding of foreign trade as outdated, saying that tariffs no longer play a significant role in raising federal revenue in the era of globalization.

          It quoted Jay Shambaugh of the Brookings Institution as warning that Trump's trade war would be disastrous for the US economy, as it would hurt consumers, damage the country's most productive firms, slow economic growth and undermine US relationships around the world.

          The editorial depicted the $12 billion payout to farmers as an unfair measure aimed at papering over problems created by the administration itself.

          It questioned the administration's attempt to address an issue rooted in its own trade policies, pointing out that much of the money would go to growers of so-called "row crops" such as soybeans, many of which had been sold smoothly to trading partners before Trump launched his trade war.

          "It's not going to help everyone in the already struggling American agricultural sector adversely affected by tariffs. Tractor maker John Deere says that tariffs will cost it $600 million in 2025," the editorial added.

          The Southern California News Group is an umbrella organization of local daily newspapers published in the greater Los Angeles area, with 11 daily publications covering five counties in the region.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 产综合无码一区| 国产成人a∨激情视频厨房| 日韩av无码DVD| 成在线人永久免费视频播放| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜婷| 少妇搡bbbb搡| 素人视频亚洲十一十二区| 亚洲蜜桃av一区二区三区| 亚洲夜色噜噜av在线观看| 国产精品成人午夜久久| 亚洲婷婷综合色高清在线 | 亚洲人成在线观看网站不卡| 牛鞭伸入女人下身的真视频| 欧美日韩精品一区二区视频| 中文国产日韩欧美二视频| 久久久久国产一级毛片高清板| 亚洲人妻中文字幕一区| 2019国产精品青青草原| 色成人亚洲| 中国熟妇毛多多裸交视频| 公天天吃我奶躁我的在线观看| 中美日韩在线一区黄色大片| 韩国无码AV片午夜福利| 日日夜夜噜噜视频| 在线中文字幕国产精品| 亚洲成A人片在线观看无码不卡 | 伊人无码精品久久一区二区| 99热久久这里只有精品| 精品中文字幕一区在线| 亚洲av综合av一区| 中文字幕国产精品自拍| 嫩草成人AV影院在线观看| 精品视频一区二区三区不卡| 91区国产福利在线观看午夜| 国产成人一区二区三区在线| 2020国产欧洲精品网站| 精品国产在天天线2019| 国产对白老熟女正在播放| 少妇厨房愉情理伦片BD在线观看| 亚洲性日韩精品一区二区| 日韩在线观看中文字幕|