<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Middle East

          Iran slams US strikes on nuclear sites

          Teheran warns Washington over attacks as it asserts right to self-defense

          By JAN YUMUL in Hong Kong | CHINA DAILY | Updated: 2025-06-23 07:29
          Share
          Share - WeChat

          Editor's note: As the United States launched attacks on three nuclear sites in Iran over the weekend, this page examines the escalating Middle East crisis despite renewed diplomatic efforts by relevant parties, and the potential economic ripple effects that threaten regional stability and global markets.

          Protesters carry banners and flags during the "No War on Iran" march at Pershing Square in downtown Los Angeles on Saturday. JON PUTMAN/ANADOLU/GETTY IMAGES

          Strongly condemning the United States' "brutal military aggression" against Iran's peaceful nuclear facilities on Sunday, Iran emphasized its right and will to defend itself and struck Israel with new missiles.

          The US is joining Israel in its attacks on Iran "to its own detriment", Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has warned.

          The US strikes on nuclear energy facilities at Natanz, Fordow and Isfahan escalated the conflict and added to damage inflicted by Israeli airstrikes since its surprise attacks on June 13, raising alarm over violations of international law and consequential contamination.

          In a Sunday statement on the X platform, Iran's Foreign Ministry said: "The world must not forget that it was the United States that, in the midst of a diplomatic process, betrayed diplomacy by supporting the genocidal and law-breaking Israeli regime to impose a war of aggression on the Iranian nation.

          "The warmongering and lawless regime of the United States of America is held fully responsible for the dangerous consequences and far-reaching implications of this egregious act of aggression and heinous crime," the statement said, adding that Iran has "resolved to defend Iran's territory, sovereignty, security and people".

          It also called out the United Nations, the UN Security Council, the International Atomic Energy Agency, and other relevant international bodies "to take urgent and decisive action in response to this appalling breach of international law".

          The Atomic Energy Organization of Iran has condemned the US attacks on Iran's nuclear sites, which it said contradicts international law, especially the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, according to its statement.

          Morteza Heydari, a spokesman for Qom Provincial Crisis Management Headquarters, was quoted by Iran's Tasnim News Agency as saying: "Hours ago, after Qom's air defenses were activated and hostile targets were identified, part of the Fordow nuclear site was attacked by enemy airstrikes."

          Iran had been expecting attacks on Fordow for several nights, and the facility had been evacuated before the airstrikes occurred, and did not suffer irreversible damage, according to an adviser to Iran's Parliament speaker.

          In a phone call with his Egyptian counterpart Abdel Fattah El-Sisi on Sunday, Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian said his country would give a firm and decisive response to the "aggression by the US-backed Israeli regime", noting Israel has been trying to drag the US into the conflict.

          The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps said, for the first time, it launched multiwarhead Kheibarshekan (castle buster) ballistic missiles in its retaliatory strikes against Israel, Tasnim News Agency reported on Sunday.

          Israeli public broadcaster Kan, citing an anonymous Israeli official, said Israel was "in full coordination with the US" during its attacks on Iran.

          Inside Israel, sirens sounded across central and northern parts as Iran launched ballistic missile strikes, its first since June 13 after the US attacks, against Israeli targets, in addition to drone and other missile retaliations. The Times of Israel reported at least two dozen people were wounded.

          The Israel Defense Forces, early on Sunday, decided to shift all areas of the country from Partial and Limited Activity to Essential Activity, thus prohibiting educational activities and gatherings, except for essential sectors. The IDF also launched more airstrikes against the military and related targets inside Iran.

          1 2 Next   >>|
          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲无人区码一二三四区| 一亚洲一区二区中文字幕| 最新国产精品中文字幕| 国产啪视频免费观看视频| 亚洲一区二区三级av| A毛片终身免费观看网站| 亚洲AV成人午夜福利在线观看| 亚洲综合一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲中文无码永久免费| 亚洲欧美日韩综合一区在线 | 国产精品日本一区二区不卡视频| 成年在线观看免费人视频| 国产精品高清中文字幕| 国产成人亚洲欧美二区综合| 日本在线观看视频一区二区三区| 小伙无套内射老熟女精品| 人妻中出受孕 中文字幕在线| 中文字幕亚洲精品人妻| 亚洲中文字幕无线乱码va| 日韩一区二区三区日韩精品| 日韩精品亚洲精品第一页| 99在线精品视频观看免费| 日本精品中文字幕在线不卡| 天堂а√在线中文在线| 无码天堂亚洲国产AV| 天堂av色综合久久天堂| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区下载| 国产精品久久久久久福利| 亚洲综合伊人五月天中文| 亚洲码和欧洲码一二三四| 久久侵犯人妻中文字幕| 亚洲欧美卡通另类丝袜美腿| 83午夜电影免费| 亚洲中文字幕一区二区| 亚洲AV优女天堂波多野结衣| 在线 欧美 中文 亚洲 精品| 日本中文字幕一区二区三| 免费看亚洲一区二区三区| 真人免费一级毛片一区二区| 超碰成人精品一区二区三| julia无码中文字幕一区|