<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Society

          Regions assist people stranded by COVID-19

          By Chen Meiling | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2022-11-08 15:00
          Share
          Share - WeChat

          Several Chinese regions released detailed measures recently to help tourists return home after being stranded by COVID-19 outbreaks.

          On Saturday, 25 tourists who had been stranded in Datong, Shanxi province, packed their suitcases and took minibuses to the Inner Mongolia autonomous region and Shandong province.

          They were the first people to be sent back home during the static management period in Datong. A notice from the city's COVID-19 epidemic prevention and control headquarters earlier this month said that people stranded in low-risk areas and who have a negative nucleic acid test result within 48 hours can apply to leave the city, once they obtain a letter of acceptance from their destination, either from their company or community.

          The local government and police will direct them to railway stations, airports or roads.

          The headquarters also said the lodging expenses of people stranded in the city will be paid by the local government.

          On Oct 30, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, released a notice saying that those stranded in low-risk areas and who have tested negative three times five days before leaving the city can travel.

          As of Nov 2, Hohhot's online platform had received 15,684 applications and approved 3,227 exits. Because Hohhot has not resumed its domestic flights and trains, stranded people can leave from surrounding cities, local authorities said.

          The epidemic prevention and control headquarters of the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region organized a conference on Oct 30 to discuss measures to help stranded students, tourists and workers return home, if it can be done without spreading the coronavirus.

          Tourists who were about to leave Altay prefecture in Xinjiang told People's Daily Health on Sunday that local doctors and volunteers helped them a lot, and they wanted to come to visit again.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 视频一区二区三区国产在线| 久久亚洲欧美日本精品| 性做久久久久久久久| 国产成人精品永久免费视频| 亚洲欧美日韩在线不卡| 永久无码天堂网小说区| 亚洲国产一区二区三区亚瑟| 中文字幕va一区二区三区| 精品亚洲欧美无人区乱码| 影音先锋2020色资源网| 亚洲熟女乱综合一区二区| 国产麻豆放荡av激情演绎| 亚洲狼人久久伊人久久伊| 国产不卡一区二区四区| 免费的特黄特色大片| 婷婷99视频精品全部在线观看| 亚洲AV成人午夜福利在线观看| 人妻无码熟妇乱又伦精品视频| 男人的天堂va在线无码| 久久综合国产色美利坚| 国产在线网址| 四川bbb搡bbb爽爽视频| 亚洲精品无码永久在线观看| 亚洲av影院一区二区三区四区| 人妻丰满熟妇AV无码区APP| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜2o2o| 2020国产在线视精品在| 中文字幕久久精品一区二区三区| 五月婷婷久久草| 国产亚洲999精品AA片在线爽| 亚洲久久色成人一二三区| 亚洲第四色在线中文字幕| 色综合色狠狠天天综合网| 国内自拍偷拍福利视频看看| 无码免费大香伊蕉在人线国产| 国产精品中文字幕在线| 99欧美日本一区二区留学生 | 亚洲中文字幕国产综合| 麻豆一区二区中文字幕| 69天堂人成无码免费视频| 国产亚洲欧美日韩在线一区二区三|