<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Health

          Beijing reports five new cases linked to cold storage industry

          By DU JUAN and ZHENG CAIXIONG | China Daily | Updated: 2022-01-20 11:21
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Disease control and prevention workers collect samples from frozen products in Tianjin's Nankai district on Nov 9, 2020. [Photo/China Daily]

          Lockdown in Xi'an could be nearing end as no further infections found

          Beijing reported five new COVID-19 cases on Wednesday, municipal health authorities said, with four of them employees of a cold storage company in Fangshan district.

          The fifth case, who lives with one of the employees, also works in the cold storage industry, Liu Xiaofeng, deputy director of the Beijing Center for Disease Control and Prevention, said at a news conference on Wednesday evening.

          The Delta variant of the novel coronavirus was detected in samples collected from three of the cases, he said. The five patients have been transferred to designated hospitals for medical treatment.

          Since Beijing reported one locally transmitted case involving the Omicron variant on Saturday, infections in the latest outbreaks have been recorded in the capital's Haidian, Chaoyang, Fangshan and Fengtai districts.

          Authorities released information about the locations visited by the new cases and asked anyone who has been to those places during the same period to report to local communities as soon as possible.

          Facing increased epidemic control pressure from the Delta and Omicron variants this week, stricter measures will be taken to strengthen epidemic control and prevention.

          Xu Hejian, a municipal government spokesperson, said at the news conference that the city will strengthen control and prevention measures in the cold chain industry in order to identify possible infections swiftly.

          Fengtai district said it will strictly conduct regular nucleic acid testing for employees in the cold chain industry every seven days.

          Meanwhile, health authorities in Tianjin said on Wednesday that an outbreak in the port city has been brought under effective control, with all the new cases found among those in quarantine.

          The municipality reported 14 locally transmitted confirmed COVID-19 cases on Tuesday, its health authorities said.

          Among the new infections, 12 are mild cases while the other two are moderate, the municipal health commission told a news conference on Wednesday.

          As of Tuesday, a total of 326 locally transmitted confirmed COVID-19 cases had been detected in the latest resurgence in Tianjin.

          The city will launch a fourth round of citywide nucleic acid testing at 6 am Thursday, aiming to curb the further spread of infections and reinforce the existing outcome, the municipal epidemic prevention and control headquarters said.

          The testing is scheduled to be completed in about 24 hours.

          Separately, Shaanxi province reported no new locally transmitted confirmed cases or asymptomatic carriers on Tuesday, laying a good foundation for authorities to lift the lockdown and unseal closed communities in Xi'an, the provincial capital, authorities said on Wednesday.

          It was the first time the province had reported no new patients or asymptomatic carriers since Dec 9, the provincial health commission said.

          By the end of Tuesday, the province had reported a total of 2,077 patients in the latest outbreak, of which 1,339 were cured and discharged from hospitals.

          The patients included 2,050 detected in Xi'an, 13 in Xianyang, 13 in Yan'an and one in Weinan.

          The city, with a population of 13 million, will partially lift its lockdown from Thursday.

          Residents of the city's Weiyang district, Chanba Ecological District and Xi'an Economic and Technological Development Zone will be able to move freely within the three districts.

          Xinhua contributed to this story.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产日韩入口一区二区| 日韩成人一区二区三区在线观看 | 亚洲精品麻豆一二三区| 国产一区二区激情对白在线| 丰满熟女人妻大乳| 免费观看全黄做爰大片| 制服丝袜美腿一区二区| 在线精品一区二区三区视频| 亚洲av色香蕉一区二区| 免费看黄色片| 日韩精品无码一区二区三区| 四虎永久精品在线视频| 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁一级毛片| 亚洲国产成人精品综合色| 久久综合久色欧美综合狠狠| 日本xxxb孕交| 少妇被无套内谢免费看| 国产乱人伦AV在线A| 国产91色综合久久免费| 中文熟妇人妻av在线| 中国亚州女人69内射少妇| 欧美一本大道香蕉综合视频| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合| 国产精品一码二码三码| 护士大爆乳双腿张开自慰喷水| 在线精品视频一区二区| 99久久亚洲综合精品成人| 中文有无人妻VS无码人妻激烈| 成人午夜av在线播放| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠777米奇| 日本东京热不卡一区二区| 久久99久国产精品66| 一级国产在线观看高清| 精品人妻无码中文字幕在线| 久久国产亚洲一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区精品动漫| 中文字幕无码久久一区| 国模一区二区三区私拍视频| 亚洲第一国产综合| 国产精品疯狂输出jk草莓视频| 婷婷国产亚洲性色av网站|