<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / China-US

          China refutes US claim concerning AUKUS cooperation

          Xinhua | Updated: 2021-12-17 22:02
          Share
          Share - WeChat

          BEIJING -- A Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson on Friday refuted a U.S. claim concerning Australia-UK-US (AUKUS) trilateral nuclear submarine cooperation, urging the three not to go ahead with the cooperation and the Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Secretariat not to have consultation with the three countries on the so-called safeguards arrangements until consensus is reached by all parties.

          It has been reported that a senior US State Department official, who asked not to be named, said on Thursday the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) does not prohibit Australia from working with the United States and Britain to build nuclear-powered submarines.

          The world can be absolutely certain that there is no diversion of uranium to a weapons program, the official reportedly said, noting that Australia plans to equip the submarines with conventional rather than nuclear weapons, and that it has made clear that it would "not build nuclear facilities on its territory that would contribute to a weapons capability."

          Nuclear submarine cooperation under the AUKUS trilateral security partnership poses a serious risk of nuclear proliferation, and clearly violates the objective and purpose of the NPT, spokesperson Wang Wenbin told a press briefing.

          He said the existing IAEA safeguards arrangement cannot effectively monitor the power reactors of nuclear submarines, therefore, there is no way to ensure that Australia won't divert these nuclear materials to the manufacturing of nuclear weapons or nuclear explosive devices.

          "The United States claims the world can be certain that there is no diversion of uranium to a weapons program, but can just a verbal commitment dispel the doubts of the international community?" the spokesperson asked. He said that the United States previously promised Russia that it would not push forward NATO's eastward expansion, but everyone has seen how the United States broke that pledge.

          Wang said AUKUS have fully exposed their "double standards," which are bound to have far-reaching negative impacts on the resolution of regional nuclear hotspot issues, and may ultimately lead to the collapse of the international nuclear non-proliferation regime.

          "If the United States can transfer weapons-grade nuclear materials to Australia, a non-nuclear-weapon state, what reason does it have to oppose the production of highly enriched uranium by other non-nuclear-weapon states?" Wang asked.

          The IAEA Board of Governors in November added issues related to the trilateral nuclear submarine cooperation to its official agenda and held discussions, which reflected the serious concerns shared broadly by member states of the Board of Governors, Wang said.

          "The United States claims that AUKUS would instead set 'a precedent of the highest possible level of safeguards' for any similar deals in the future. What qualifications do the three countries have to set standards for other countries?" Wang questioned.

          Wang stressed that the safeguards issue regarding the AUKUS nuclear submarine cooperation bears on the integrity and efficacy of the IAEA and concerns the interests of all member states, and should be discussed by all IAEA member states. He said China has suggested that the IAEA should establish a special committee open to all member states to properly seek a solution acceptable to all parties.

          "China maintains that, pending a consensus reached by all parties, the United States, the United Kingdom and Australia should not go ahead with relevant cooperation and the Secretariat of the IAEA should not have consultation with the three countries on the so-called safeguards arrangement," the spokesperson said.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成全影视大全在线观看| 波多野结衣久久一区二区| 一本一本久久a久久精品综合| 在线成人国产天堂精品av| 国内自拍av在线免费| 人与禽交av在线播放| 欧美日本国产va高清cabal| 拔萝卜视频播放在线观看免费| 国产精品成人午夜久久| 日韩高清卡1卡2卡3麻豆无卡| 成人区人妻精品一区二区| 人妻丰满熟妇av无码区| 国产精品成人综合色在线| 国产高清自产拍AV在线| 米奇777超碰欧美日韩亚洲| 精品人妻二区中文字幕| 国产色婷婷视频在线观看| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽五月婷| 久久国产亚洲精选av| 久久精品国产一区二区三区| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 亚洲综合一区无码精品| 国产普通话对白刺激| 日本欧美大码a在线观看| 97av麻豆蜜桃一区二区| 亚洲日产无码av| 久久99精品久久水蜜桃| 国产va欧美va在线观看| 日韩一区在线中文字幕| 少妇自慰流白口浆21p | 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠820175| 亚洲综合一区二区三区| 亚洲色大成网站WWW国产| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天bl| 免费播放一区二区三区| 国产日产欧产精品精品| 日韩中文字幕亚洲精品| 哦┅┅快┅┅用力啊┅┅在线观看 | 国产成人人综合亚洲欧美丁香花| 国产精品18久久久久久| 天堂在线最新版av观看|