<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Health

          Manzhouli tightens border control measures

          By ZHOU HUIYING in Harbin and DU JUAN in Beijing | CHINA DAILY | Updated: 2021-12-04 07:52
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          A traffic police officer checks on a truck entering Harbin for COVID-19 prevention in Heilongjiang province on Dec 3, 2021. [Photo/Xinhua]

          Manzhouli, the largest rail and land port on the China-Russia border in the Inner Mongolia autonomous region, has suspended certain activities for goods transportation via its railway port and land port to strengthen the prevention and control of the COVID-19 epidemic and avert the risk of imported COVID-19, according to the local government.

          Starting Friday, the land port suspended on-site operations including loading and unloading, transportation and customs clearance.

          Since Wednesday, its railway port has suspended all imports of noncontainer goods including wood, coal, mineral powder, fertilizer, pulp, agricultural and sideline products and other goods that need manual handling.

          The city has been carrying out strict management of drivers from both sides and reducing the number of Chinese workers at the port's freight yards. It has also increased disinfection measures to reduce the risk of imported contamination.

          Manzhouli announced 24 new locally transmitted confirmed cases of COVID-19 from midnight to 2 pm on Friday, bringing the city's total in the latest outbreak to 263 local confirmed cases, officials said at a news conference on Friday afternoon.

          Since three residents in Manzhouli tested positive for the virus on Nov 27, related positive cases had been reported in Hulunbuir and Tongliao in the region and the cities of Harbin and Nehe in Heilongjiang province by Thursday.

          Harbin on Thursday reported 10 confirmed cases, all of which were related to a confirmed case reported previously in Manzhouli, according to the local government on Friday.

          The city's epidemic prevention and control headquarters released a statement on Thursday, saying that a reward of 10,000 yuan ($1,570) will be given to anyone who tests positive for COVID-19 if they take the initiative to get tested or truthfully report symptoms when they seek treatment at medical institutions.

          Harbin launched nucleic acid testing covering all local residents in the six districts in its downtown area at 8 am on Thursday.

          Starting from Thursday, all kindergartens, primary schools, middle schools and vocational schools will be suspended for two days and provide online courses.

          Beijing reported a new locally transmitted confirmed COVID-19 case on Thursday, though the epidemic situation is under control in the capital, senior officials said at a news conference on Friday morning.

          Xu Hejian, a spokesman for the Beijing municipal government, said that based on two years of fighting COVID-19, Beijing has mature control and prevention measures that have proved to be effective.

          "Beijing launched the emergency response to start an epidemiological investigation after receiving the information from the other province. The risk is under control," he said.

          Pang Xinghuo, deputy director of the Beijing Center for Disease Control and Prevention, said the new confirmed case is a close contact of a confirmed case on Thursday in another province.

          The individual, who took flight CZ6268 from Harbin to Beijing on Sunday, had a negative nucleic acid test result within 48 hours before boarding.

          Yuan Hui in Hohhot contributed to this story.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美专区日韩视频人妻| 内射极品少妇xxxxxhd| 成年女人片免费视频播放A| 蜜臀精品无码av在线播放| 亚洲人妻一区二区精品| 国产高潮刺激叫喊视频| 福利一区二区在线播放| 无码日韩精品一区二区三区免费| 日本55丰满熟妇厨房伦| av一区二区人妻无码| 宝贝腿开大点我添添公视频免| 亚洲 日本 欧洲 欧美 视频| 亚洲精品日韩中文字幕| 重口SM一区二区三区视频| 国产三级自拍视频在线| 中文人妻av高清一区二区| 久草热8精品视频在线观看| 蜜臀av一区二区三区不卡| 欧美国产精品啪啪| 久久综合色之久久综合色 | 国产成人精品无码专区| 老熟妇乱子交视频一区| 色吊丝av中文字幕| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜婷| 日本一区二区三区免费播放视频站 | 成人国产精品免费网站| 亚洲一二三区精品美妇| 国精产品一区一区三区有限| 大地资源免费视频观看| 欧美激情第一欧美在线| 人妻少妇精品视频专区| 无码成人一区二区三区| 东京热一区二区三区在线| 中文字幕午夜五月一二| 日韩一区二区三区在线视频| 精品久久久久久无码中文字幕| 97成人午夜精品长长久久| 2020年最新国产精品正在播放| 国产精品福利社| 国产99精品成人午夜在线| 极品少妇的粉嫩小泬视频|