<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Europe

          EU plans sanctions against companies that help smuggle migrants

          Xinhua | Updated: 2021-11-24 09:43
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Migrants gather at a transport and logistics centre, near the Belarusian-Polish border, in the Grodno region, Belarus Nov 23, 2021. [Photo/Agencies]

          BRUSSELS - The European Commission has proposed targeted measures to hit transport companies that are said to have helped smuggle people into the European Union (EU) via Belarus, Commission President Ursula von der Leyen announced on Tuesday.

          Addressing the European Parliament, von der Leyen said the measures would blacklist any transport company involved in helping move migrants from accessing EU airspace, landing at airports, arriving at ports or crossing EU territory.

          "There are specialized travel agents offering all-inclusive deals: visas, flights, hotels and, somewhat cynically, taxis and buses up to the border. Let us be very clear: these migrants are being vilely misled by false promises," she said.

          Commission Vice-President Margaritis Schinas said the situation was the result of people being "sold a lie" by international smuggling networks. "This is not a migration threat or crisis, this is a security one, so we have to deal with it as such," Schinas added.

          If adopted, the measures would add to the pressure on Belarus to ease the migrant crisis across EU countries that border Belarus, including Latvia, Lithuania and Poland.

          Last week, Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Belarusian counterpart Alexander Lukashenko called on the EU to cooperate with Minsk to resolve the months-long migrant crisis that has left more than 10 people dead.

          Since August, thousands of migrants, most of them from war-torn countries in the Middle East, were stranded at the border between Belarus and its neighbors, seeking to enter the EU territory. However, more migrants arrived at the Belarusian side of the border with Poland earlier this month.

          Clashes broke out last week between Polish soldiers using water cannons and migrants throwing stones. Similar tensions also occurred on Belarus's borders with Latvia and Lithuania.

          Putin and Lukashenko expressed "serious concern over the unacceptable, brutal actions" of the Polish border guards against the migrants, said a statement issued by the Kremlin.

          The EU has been blaming Belarus for the crisis, while Minsk has denied the accusation and said it is ready for talks.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品免费中文字幕| 亚洲综合色区另类av| 久久婷婷五月综合鬼色| 成人无码潮喷在线观看| 爆乳熟妇一区二区三区| 色偷偷天堂av狠狠狠在| 亚洲中文字幕第一页在线| 中文字幕精品久久久久人妻红杏1| 国内少妇偷人精品免费| 福利视频一区二区在线| 中文字幕99国产精品| 久久亚洲精品情侣| 精品久久精品久久精品九九| 国产农村激情免费专区| 漂亮的保姆hd完整版免费韩国| 亚洲欧美在线观看一区二区| 性色欲情网站iwww| 无码熟妇人妻AV影音先锋| 无码无遮挡刺激喷水视频| 国产精品无码无需播放器| 国产一区二区三区在线观看免费 | 亚洲熟女精品一区二区| 欧美不卡视频一区发布| 女人张开腿无遮无挡视频| 久久久久免费看成人影片| 国产色无码精品视频免费| 国产精品中出一区二区三区| 18禁极品一区二区三区| 成年人尤物视频在线观看| 国产高清精品在线一区二区| 人人妻人人揉人人模人人模| 国产免费一区二区不卡| 青青草视频网站免费观看| 岛国一区二区三区高清视频| 一区二区三区成人| 九九热久久这里全是精品| 欧美人与动牲交A免费观看| 亚洲v欧美v日韩v国产v| 人妻av一区二区三区av免费| 亚洲国产精品综合久久20| 扒开双腿猛进入喷水高潮叫声|