<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Latest

          Mahjong, poker venues targeted amid new cases

          By CANG WEI in Nanjing | CHINA DAILY | Updated: 2021-08-04 08:27
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          A medical worker works at a nucleic acid testing spot in Nanjing, capital of East China's Jiangsu province, July 21, 2021. [Photo/Xinhua]

          Official says 40 patients in Jiangsu's Yangzhou found to have visited sites

          To contain the spread of COVID-19, Jiangsu province has suspended 45,371 mahjong and poker lounges, the province's Information Office said on Tuesday.

          Zhou Minghao, deputy director of the provincial health commission, said at a news conference on Tuesday that about 64 percent of the 94 locally transmitted cases reported in Yangzhou involved mahjong enthusiasts, and the rest were their close contacts.

          On Tuesday, Yangzhou, a popular tourist city, saw 40 new locally transmitted COVID-19 cases, mostly involving elderly mahjong enthusiasts.

          "Most of them are senior people age 60 and above," Zhou said.

          He said that all those confirmed to be infected in Yangzhou have been sent to Nanjing, the provincial capital, for treatment, including the "patient zero" who transmitted the virus from Nanjing to Yangzhou.

          That patient, a 64-year-old woman surnamed Mao, is suspected of impeding the prevention of infectious diseases and is under investigation.

          Mao arrived in Yangzhou on July 21 from Nanjing, which had already banned people in COVID-19 risk areas from leaving the city.

          Without reporting to the community where she lived in Yangzhou, Mao frequented many local restaurants, stores, walk-in clinics, farm product markets and mahjong lounges in the following six days.

          She visited a hospital due to cough and fever on July 27 and was confirmed the next day as having Yangzhou's first locally transmitted case of COVID-19. However, she still refused to share her travel history when police launched an investigation.

          Mao's neglect of regulations resulted in COVID-19 spreading widely in downtown areas of Yangzhou and has had severe ramifications, according to police.

          Yangzhou, in the interest of timely epidemic intervention, has offered a reward of up to 10,000 yuan ($1,550) for information that leads to locating people who played mahjong in three lounges where people who have confirmed COVID-19 cases had registered.

          Anyone reporting a person playing mahjong in the three lounges will be rewarded 5,000 yuan, while an additional 5,000 yuan will be given if the person who is reported is confirmed to be infected with the virus.

          Jiang Yan, a teacher from one of Yangzhou's top elementary schools, said she was not too optimistic about the city's prevention work.

          "I don't think that the virus can be contained soon," she said. "I know that many of the senior people in Yangzhou don't take preventive measures seriously. Some of them don't wear masks, nor do they possess a smartphone that can allow telecommunications companies to trace them.

          "Some even refuse to admit that they've been to mahjong lounges, because they are afraid that their children might blame them for going to risky places and bringing the virus home," Jiang said.

          Zhou, the health official, said that experts have been sent to Yangzhou, Huai'an and Suqian to help with the prevention and control work. Health workers across the province will be sent to Yangzhou to help conduct nucleic acid tests.

          On Monday, Jiangsu reported 45 locally transmitted cases. The province has reported 220 locally transmitted cases since July 20.

          Local authorities reported six cases on Monday in Hunan province, three in Hubei province, two each in Henan and Yunnan provinces, and one each in Beijing, Shanghai and Fujian province, the National Health Commission said on Tuesday.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 九九成人免费视频| 有码中文字幕一区三区| 欧美激情一区二区三区高清视频| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清日韩| 亚洲男人天堂2018| 国产精品无码a∨麻豆| 综合激情丁香久久狠狠| 中文字幕不卡在线播放| 国产白嫩护士在线播放| 欧美性群另类交| 最新国产AV最新国产在钱| 女人被狂躁的高潮免费视频| 午夜福利精品一区二区三区| 国产一区二区日韩在线| 国产精品白丝久久av网站| 欧美丰满妇大ass| 人妻偷拍一区二区三区| A级日本乱理伦片免费入口| 91久久国产热精品免费| 亚洲色大成网站WWW永久麻豆 | 国产精品无码2021在线观看| 久久亚洲国产品一区二区| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久蜜桃不卡| 久久综合色之久久综合| A级毛片免费完整视频| 精品国产粉嫩内射白浆内射双马尾| 国产精品美女久久久久久麻豆 | 中文字幕制服国产精品| 国产乱子精品一区二区在线观看| 东京热人妻无码一区二区av| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠777米奇| 亚洲国产精品男人的天堂| 欧美疯狂xxxxbbbb牲交| av亚洲在线一区二区| 午夜免费视频国产在线| 久久www免费人成看片中文 | 亚日韩精品一区二区三区| 中文精品无码中文字幕无码专区| 国产精自产拍久久久久久蜜| 97国产精品人人爽人人做| 久久99精品中文字幕|