<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Americas

          Canada reports first death linked to AstraZeneca jab

          Updated: 2021-04-28 05:25
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          FILE PHOTO: Boxes of some of the first 500,000 of the 2-million AstraZeneca coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccine doses that Canada has secured through a deal with the Serum Institute of India in partnership with Verity Pharma at a facility in Milton, Ontario, Canada March 3, 2021. [Photo/Agencies]

          MONTREAL - A 54-year woman has died in Canada after receiving the AstraZeneca COVID vaccine, the first fatality linked to the drug in the country, provincial authorities announced Tuesday.

          "I'm sad to know that a healthy 54-year-old woman... died because she was vaccinated. It's hard to take," Francois Legault, the premier of Quebec, told a news conference.

          The French-speaking province's chief public health officer Horacio Arruda said life-saving treatments did not work and the unidentified patient died of cerebral thrombosis after being vaccinated.

          But he cautioned that the death should not change the government's recommendations to use the vaccine for those over 45 years old.

          "We knew about serious complications, there was one in 100,000 (doses administered). But we must remember that, to date, we have had more than 400,000 people who have been vaccinated with AstraZeneca," Quebec health minister Christian Dube added.

          As of last Friday, just over 1.1 million AstraZeneca doses had been administered nationwide.

          Only four other cases of blood clots associated with low platelets have been reported in the country, and each patient recovered.

          Prime Minister Justin Trudeau received an AstraZeneca shot on Friday.

          On Tuesday, the Canadian leader said about 60 soldiers had been deployed to overwhelmed hospitals in Nova Scotia to help care for critical patients.

          The day before about 30 army nurses and health technicians were sent to reinforce hospital staff in Ontario, which is struggling with a new wave of infections led by variants.

          In Quebec, which has suffered the most COVID deaths of any region in the country, the latest data showed rates of infections were slowing, allowing the government to announce it was pushing the start of a nightly curfew in Montreal from 8 pm to 9:30 pm (0130 GMT) starting next Monday.

          AFP

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲色婷六月丁香在线视频 | 欧洲成人在线观看| 人妻无码一区二区三区四区| 色猫咪av在线网址| 久久亚洲精品情侣| 国产精品免费重口又黄又粗| 亚洲一区二区三区在线| 亚洲中文字幕一区二区| 成人无码午夜在线观看| 中文字幕av无码不卡| 国产二级一片内射视频插放| 亚洲欧洲一区二区三区久久| av日韩精品在线播放| 国产一区二区三区色区| 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 资源在线观看视频一区二区| 国产麻豆一区二区精彩视频 | 自偷自拍三级全三级视频| 国产旡码高清一区二区三区| 69天堂人成无码免费视频 | 麻豆一区二区三区香蕉视频 | 国产亚洲精品国产福APP| 我被公睡做舒服爽中文字幕| 苍井空毛片精品久久久| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码是av | 国产首页一区二区不卡| 久久久久国产a免费观看rela| 国产成人精品久久一区二| 国产亚洲精品在av| 亚洲中文字幕无码一区日日添| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区下载| 亚洲无av中文字幕在线| 人妻精品动漫H无码中字| 久草国产手机视频在线观看| 韩国无码AV片午夜福利| 国产香蕉在线视频| 69人妻精品中文字幕| 无码aⅴ精品一区二区三区| 国产精品视频午夜福利| 极品人妻少妇一区二区三区| mm1313亚洲国产精品|