<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Diplomacy

          Beijing unveils plan for Mideast security

          By ZHANG YUNBI | China Daily | Updated: 2021-03-27 08:02
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi (R) receives an interview with Saudi Arabian broadcaster Al Arabiya on March 24, 2021. [Photo/Xinhua]

          Israel, Palestine negotiations supported; Iran nuclear deal identified as a priority

          Beijing has unveiled a five-point proposal for achieving security and stability in the Middle East by offering constructive boosts to Palestine-Israel dialogue, resuming the Iran nuclear deal and building a security framework in this region.

          China welcomes direct negotiations between Palestine and Israel to take place in the country, according to State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi's interview with Saudi Arabian broadcaster Al Arabiya earlier this week.

          Peaceful figures from both sides will be further invited to travel to China to embark on dialogues, said Wang, who is on a six-stop Middle East trip that started on Wednesday.

          China is ready to push for the United Nations Security Council's comprehensive review of the Palestinian issue and reconfirm the "two-state solution" as its Security Council presidency is set to start in May this year, Wang added.

          On the Iran nuclear deal, Wang identified top priorities for both the United States and Iran, the two key players in the lingering nuclear issue.

          Washington should take substantial steps to ease unilateral sanctions upon Teheran and its "long-arm jurisdiction" upon third parties involved, while Iran, in a response, should resume honoring its nuclear-related commitments and achieve an "early harvest", he said.

          All parties should move toward the same goal and discuss formulating a road map and timetable for the US and Iran to resume fulfilling the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action that was adopted in 2015, he said.

          The US quit the deal in 2018 under the Trump administration. Iran suspended fulfilling the deal last year.

          At the same time, the international community should support the efforts of regional countries in establishing a zone free of nuclear weapons and other weapons of mass destruction in the Middle East, Wang added.

          Speaking on the collective security in the Middle East, Wang highlighted the need to crack down on terrorism and advance deradicalization processes.

          China is calling for hosting a multilateral dialogue meeting on the Gulf region's security, and parties could first pin discussion on securing oil facilities and shipping lane security, Wang said.

          In addition, China vows to promote mutual respect and peaceful coexistence in the region, and is ready to advance cooperation related to development, Wang added, highlighting areas such as economic recovery and reconstruction in conflict-torn countries.

          China is willing to maintain communication and close coordination with all parties on the above-mentioned initiatives, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said on Friday.

          "For the Middle East, the fundamental way to shift from chaos to order is to escape from the geographical game among major powers, mitigate interference and pressure from outside the region, explore the development path with its own characteristics, and build a security framework that takes into account the reasonable concerns of all parties," Hua said.

          China has signed documents with 19 countries in the Middle East on co-building the Belt and Road Initiative.

          Last year, trade volume between China and Arab countries was close to $240 billion, and China remains the largest trading partner of Arab countries as a whole.

          On China-Arab ties, Wang noted that Saudi Arabia has pledged to host the first China-Arab summit, and Beijing is working closely with Riyadh to make the gathering a success.

          Wang also appreciated staunch support by Middle East nations of China's justified position regarding Xinjiang and Hong Kong.

          1 2 Next   >>|
          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 极品蜜桃臀一区二区av| 国产专区一va亚洲v天堂| 丰满妇女强制高潮18xxxx| 国产免费视频| 四虎影视一区二区精品| 四虎成人精品无码永久在线| 青青草国产精品日韩欧美| 成人又黄又爽又色的视频| 97天天摸天天爽天天碰| 国产91丝袜在线观看| 公与淑婷厨房猛烈进出视频免费| 日本一区二区三区免费高清| 国产一区二区三区精品综合| 成人午夜视频一区二区无码| 日韩精品成人区中文字幕| 午夜福利在线观看入口| 视频精品亚洲一区二区| 亚洲欧美卡通另类丝袜美腿| 成年丰满熟妇午夜免费视频| 欧美性色黄大片www喷水| 亚洲av日韩av中文高清性色| 最新国产麻豆AⅤ精品无码| 无码毛片一区二区本码视频| 成人国内精品视频在线观看 | 欧洲中文字幕国产精品| 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 国产亚洲精品久久久久婷婷图片| 日韩国产中文字幕精品| 成人午夜免费无码视频在线观看| 国产人与禽zoz0性伦多活几年 | A级毛片免费完整视频| 正在播放酒店约少妇高潮| 欧美丰满熟妇性XXXX| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线播放天| 久久九九有精品国产23百花影院| 日韩精品中文字一区二区| 亚洲精品麻豆一二三区| 精品人妻伦九区久久69| 亚洲高清无在码在线无弹窗| 久久精品99久久久久久久久 | 亚洲高清国产成人精品久久|