<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Latest

          Jilin Railway Station closed amid local COVID-19 outbreak

          By Liu Mingtai | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2020-05-13 16:51
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          The Jilin Railway Station is closed temporarily on Wednesday in the aftermath of COVID-19 cluster infections. [Photo by Zhao Wenbin/For chinadaily.com.cn]

          The Jilin Railway Station in the city of Jilin in Northeast China's Jilin province has been closed to passengers since 6 am on Wednesday as the city confirmed 21 local cases of COVID-19 over the past six days.

          According to an announcement from the province, trains starting their runs in the city of Jilin will be suspended and trains passing through the city will not stop. Passengers who purchased tickets for trains starting in or passing through the city can ask for refunds online or in ticket offices.

          The announcement did not say how long the temporary closure would last.

          The closure was the consequence of the COVID-19 epidemic in the city, locals said.

          Six local cases of COVID-19 were confirmed, one case of COVID-19 infection without symptoms was found and there was one suspected case of COVID-19 in the city on Tuesday, said Gan Dongping, vice-mayor of Jilin, at a press conference held by the Jilin provincial Government Information Office on Wednesday.

          Since the first local case of COVID-19 was confirmed last Thursday in Shulan, a city under the administration of the city of Jilin, 21 local cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in the city of Jilin, Gan said.

          The 21 COVID-19 patients are being treated in the city's contagious disease hospital and they are in stable condition, the vice-mayor said.

          By 8 am on Wednesday, 12 imported cases of COVID-19 had been confirmed in the city of Jilin. Nine people had been discharged from the hospital and three were being treated in the hospital and were in stable condition, Gan said.

          Three groups of experts dispatched by the central government are helping the city trace the source of the locally confirmed cases of COVID-19. Another group will be dispatched by the central government to the city to help fight the epidemic, the vice-mayor said.

          Huang Zhiling contributed to this story.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产极品尤物免费在线| 国产国产成人精品久久蜜| 99er热精品视频| 国产传媒剧情久久久av| 亚洲熟妇av综合一区二区| 小13箩利洗澡无码视频网站 | 成人自拍短视频午夜福利| 国产av第一次处破| 亚洲第一福利视频导航| 国产一区二区三区我不卡| 精品一区二区三区四区五区| 色综合国产一区二区三区| 无码免费大香伊蕉在人线国产| 亚洲老女人区一区二视频| 国产乱老熟女乱老熟女视频| 亚洲性线免费观看视频成熟| 日本一区不卡高清更新二区| 亚洲码欧洲码一二三四五| 亚洲成在人线在线播放无码| 在线日韩日本国产亚洲| 精品国产人妻一区二区三区久久| 欧美亚洲国产日韩电影在线| 在线精品视频一区二区三四| 国产一区二区一卡二卡| 无码国产69精品久久久久| 亚洲av成人精品日韩一区| 久久精品国产只有精品96| 亚洲成人动漫在线| 久久综合狠狠综合久久| 成 人 a v免费视频在线观看| 人妻蜜臀久久av不卡| 少妇肉欲系列1000篇| 亚洲精品韩国一区二区| a级亚洲片精品久久久久久久| 人人爽亚洲aⅴ人人爽av人人片| 真人无码作爱免费视频| 丰满人妻熟妇乱又伦精品app | 亚洲最大福利视频网| 欧美福利在线| 欧美在线精品一区二区三区| 性动态图无遮挡试看30秒|