<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Latest

          New cases prompt cities to step up virus control efforts

          By WANG XIAODONG | CHINA DAILY | Updated: 2020-05-12 07:25
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          A community worker disinfects the elevator in Shulan city, Northeast China's Jilin province, May 10, 2020. [Photo/Xinhua]

          The number of new daily confirmed COVID-19 cases on the Chinese mainland has rebounded to double digits over the past two days, prompting authorities in key areas to step up epidemic control efforts.

          Seventeen new confirmed cases of coronavirus were reported on the Chinese mainland on Sunday, including seven imported from overseas and 10 domestic cases, according to the National Health Commission.

          On Saturday, the Chinese mainland reported 14 new confirmed cases, including two imported from overseas. There was also one suspected case.

          Before Saturday, the daily number of new confirmed cases on the Chinese mainland had remained in single digits since the beginning of this month. The COVID-19 outbreak in China was largely brought under control in China in late February, and the Chinese mainland saw no new reports of domestically transmitted cases on March 19 for the first time, according to National Health Commission.

          Mi Feng, the commission's deputy chief for publicity, said at a news conference on Monday that seven provincial areas in China had reported new domestically transmitted cases over the past two weeks, and the number of cluster cases is increasing.

          "It is necessary to identify infection sources and transmission routes, trace close contacts and put them in isolation for medical treatment to cut off virus transmission," he said.

          Of the 10 new confirmed domestic cases reported on Sunday, five were from Wuhan, capital of Hubei province, and the hardest-hit city by the epidemic in China, and all of these were from the same residential compound. The other five were reported in Jilin, Liaoning and Heilongjiang, the three northeastern provinces.

          Zhang Yuxin, the chief official in Changqing subdistrict in Wuhan's Dongxihu district, was removed from his post for failures in epidemic prevention and control work at the residential compound, local authorities said on Monday.

          The city's health commission said on Monday that Wuhan faces heavy tasks in epidemic prevention and control, and it urged constant efforts to prevent a rebound of the outbreak.

          The city reported one confirmed case on Saturday. Previously, no new confirmed cases had been reported in the city for 35 consecutive days.

          In Shulan, a city in Jilin province, 13 confirmed cases have been reported since Thursday, ending more than 70 days of no new domestically transmitted cases in the province, Jin Hua, the city's mayor, said at a news conference on Monday.

          Jilin City's Fengman district also reported two new cases on Monday.

          Experts from the National Health Commission have arrived in Shulan to guide the city's epidemic control and prevention work.

          The city has declared it is now in a state of war and will take the most stringent epidemic control and prevention measures, including tracing and screening all close contacts of new cases and putting them in isolation, imposing a lockdown on all residential compounds and villages, and banning all clinics and retail pharmacies from receiving fever patients or selling drugs that treat fever, Jin said. Shulan is now the only place on the Chinese mainland graded as a high-risk area.

          The city had already imposed a strict lockdown on all of its residential areas, permitting only one member of each household to leave home to do shopping every day.

          Fan Ming, an official at the Health Commission of Jilin Province, said on Monday that five epidemiologists from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention have arrived in Shulan to help trace the infection sources and their close contacts, and major progress is expected soon.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 图片区小说区av区| 免费人成在线观看网站| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品情侣| 亚洲午夜精品国产电影在线观看| 天堂资源在线| 国产欧美日韩另类精彩视频| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线爽| 永久免费无码av在线网站| 国产无遮挡无码视频在线观看| 一区一区三区产品乱码| 天堂网av最新在线| 国产精品一区在线免费看| 免费国产高清在线精品一区| 亚洲精品国产老熟女久久| 一区二区传媒有限公司| 91精品少妇一区二区三区蜜桃臀| 亚洲欧洲一区二区精品| 国产三级精品在线免费| 一区二区三区综合在线视频| 日本久久香蕉一本一道| 九九热精彩视频在线免费| 好爽好紧好大的免费视频| 777久久精品一区二区三区无码| 中文字幕日韩精品人妻| 欧美va亚洲va香蕉在线| 亚洲午夜成人精品电影在线观看| 精品系列无码一区二区三区| 色秀网在线观看视频免费| 在线a级毛片无码免费真人| 99精品国产兔费观看久久99 | 亚洲男女一区二区三区| 亚洲av日韩av一卡二卡| 亚洲色大成网站WWW久久| 欧洲精品不卡1卡2卡三卡| 成人午夜av在线播放| 老妇女性较大毛片| 粉嫩av蜜臀一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品午夜福利| 国产乱码日产乱码精品精| 久久青青草原精品国产app| 国产精品白丝久久av网站|