<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Europe

          WHO warns of rush to lift restrictions

          By CHEN WEIHUA in Brussels | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2020-04-04 03:00
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          [Photo/Agencies]

          The World Health Organization (WHO) on Friday warned countries that the coronavirus could resurge if they rush to lift restrictions too quickly.

          According to the WHO, more than 1 million confirmed cases of COVID-19 worldwide were reported up to Friday, with more than 50,000 deaths.

          WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus described the current situation as more than a health crisis.

          "We are all aware of the profound social and economic consequences of the pandemic," he told a virtual press conference from Geneva.

          "The best way for countries to end restrictions and ease their economic effects is to attack the coronavirus, with the aggressive and comprehensive package of measures that we've spoken about many times before: find, test, isolate and treat every case and trace every contact," he said.

          Tedros warned that if countries rush to lift restrictions too quickly, the coronavirus could resurge and the economic impact could be more severe and prolonged.

          "Financing the health response is an essential investment not just in saving lives, but in the longer-term social and economic recovery," he said.

          US President Donald Trump had earlier mentioned the possibility of reopening the US economy by Easter. But he later changed his mind and instead extended the guidelines on social distancing until April 30.

          By 7:30pm CEST, the Johns Hopkins University has reported 257,773 cases in the US, more than any other country.

          Kristalina Georgieva, managing director of the International Monetary Fund, was also present at the Friday news briefing.

          "We are now in recession, it is way worse than the global financial crisis. It is a crisis that requires all of us to come together," she said.

          Georgieva said that the WHO is there to protect the health of the people and the IMF is there to protect the health of the world economy.

          "They both are under siege. Only united we can do our duties," she said.

          In a joint op-ed on April 3 in the British newspaper The Telegraph, Tedros and Georgieva wrote that the course of the global health crisis and the fate of the global economy are inseparably intertwined. "Fighting the pandemic is a necessity for the economy to rebound," they wrote.

          --end—

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩精品成人一区二区三| 狠狠色婷婷久久综合频道日韩| 欧美日韩一区二区三区视频播放| 中文字幕在线永久免费视频| 亚洲精品国产中文字幕| 亚洲a免费| 亚洲妓女综合网995久久| 亚洲日本韩在线观看| 伊人精品无码AV一区二区三区| av无码免费无禁网站| 日韩有码中文在线观看| 免费无码又爽又刺激成人| 性色av一区二区三区精品| 内地偷拍一区二区三区| 97欧美精品系列一区二区| 性少妇tubevⅰdeos高清| 久久综合亚洲鲁鲁九月天| 99精品国产闺蜜国产在线闺蜜| 成人无码区在线观看| 国产av一区二区午夜福利| 少妇激情a∨一区二区三区| 好吊视频在线一区二区三区| 四虎在线播放亚洲成人| 国产欧美在线一区二区三| 六十路老熟妇乱子伦视频| 亚洲精品拍拍央视网出文| 亚洲一区二区女优av| 国产一区二区不卡在线| 国产一区二区三区的视频| 无码日韩av一区二区三区| 国精品午夜福利视频| 国产成人精品三级在线影院| 久久亚洲国产最新网站| 午夜国产精品视频黄| 亚洲国产欧美在线看片一国产| 国内自拍视频一区二区三区| 最新中文字幕国产精品| 色综合中文综合网| 欧美天天综合色影久久精品| 成人午夜在线观看日韩| 四房播色综合久久婷婷|