<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          New York robbed of its hustle and bustle

          By AI HEPING in New York | China Daily | Updated: 2020-04-02 07:55
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Healthcare workers, passengers and crew aboard a flight from Atlanta to New York hold their hands in the shape of a heart before departure. DAYARTRA ETHERIDGE/AP

          Supplies flown in

          Cuomo and officials at all levels of government are acquiring ventilators and other supplies from China, where newly built factories are producing vital goods as the outbreak in the country eases.

          A commercial aircraft carrying 80 tons of gloves, masks, gowns and other medical supplies from Shanghai landed in New York on Sunday, the first of 22 scheduled flights that White House officials say will funnel much-needed goods to the US by early this month.

          Lizzie Litzow, a spokeswoman for the Federal Emergency Management Agency, said the plane delivered 130,000 N95 masks, 1.8 million other masks and gowns, 10 million gloves and thousands of thermometers for distribution in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.

          De Blasio has warned of even more devastating days ahead.

          "I still fear the worst is not going to be April, but actually the beginning of May," he said. "I guarantee you that April is going to be exceedingly tough, and we have to understand that any projection of things being all OK by Easter-there's just no way that's true for New York City."

          He was referring to Trump's statements last week that he wanted the US economy back up and running by Easter-April 12. It would be a "beautiful time", Trump said.

          On Sunday, the president said he realized this would not be possible, given the continuing spread of COVID-19. He extended social distancing guidelines to April 30.

          New York City residents who breach social distancing rules, which require them to keep 6 feet (1.82 meters) apart, will be subject to fines of up to $500, de Blasio said on Sunday.

          "You've been warned and warned and warned again," the mayor said during a news conference.

          On Tuesday, he said he closed 10 playgrounds across the city after residents failed to adhere to the guidelines.

          Social distancing-or the need for more of it-reportedly led to the death of an 86-year-old woman.

          |<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next   >>|
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线天堂中文新版www| 久久精品国产精品第一区| 麻豆国产成人AV在线播放| 国产一级毛片高清完整视频版| 精品福利国产| 久久香蕉国产线看观看怡红院妓院| 黑人一区二区三区在线| 亚洲国模精品一区二区| 精品无码一区二区三区爱欲九九| 高潮精品熟妇一区二区三区| 免费人成再在线观看视频| 精品国产综合成人亚洲区| 国产福利微视频一区二区| 日日猛噜噜狠狠扒开双腿小说| 四虎永久免费很黄的视频| 痉挛高潮喷水av无码免费| 亚洲一卡2卡3卡4卡精品| 久久无码精品一一区二区三区| 人妻精品动漫H无码中字| 久久精品亚洲国产成人av| 91福利一区福利二区| 国产小嫩模无套中出| 高清一区二区三区不卡视频| 黄色三级亚洲男人的天堂| 亚洲精品中文字幕码专区| 国产精品高清国产三级囯产AV| 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 久久综合给合久久狠狠97色| 国产一区二区三区黄色片| 亚洲精品天堂在线观看| 麻豆一区二区三区精品视频| 国产高潮视频在线观看| 吉川爱美一区二区三区视频| 少妇爽到爆视频网站免费| 国产精品98视频全部国产| 国产欧美日韩高清在线不卡| 国产精品丝袜在线不卡| 亚洲乱理伦片在线观看中字| 亚洲区小说区图片区qvod| 国产一区二区不卡自拍| 波多野结衣绝顶大高潮|