<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Policy

          Additional flights arranged to bring citizens back home

          By WANG XIAOYU and WANG KEJU | CHINA DAILY | Updated: 2020-03-31 07:24
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Passengers wear protective masks as they wait for their check-in for an Air China flight at the airport of Frankfurt, Germany, March 22, 2020. [Photo/Agencies]

          China's aviation regulator said on Monday it will arrange additional or chartered flights to bring back its citizens stuck abroad due to the novel coronavirus pandemic, based on the demands of overseas Chinese and domestic local governments' capacity to handle inbound passengers.

          The number of international flights in and out of China plummeted after the Civil Aviation Administration rolled out measures to curb the flow of travelers across the border and curtail the spread of the virus. These policies include requiring domestic and foreign airlines to drastically reduce international routes, slashing the number of flights per week and capping the passenger load on each flight at under 75 percent.

          "The restrictions on international flights are meant to guard against the worsening epidemic situation overseas, but we've also noticed that some overseas Chinese citizens have valid demands to return to China," Jin Junhao, an official with the administration's transport department, said at a news conference.

          He said the number of scheduled international flights nationwide is expected to drop to 108 this week, down from 734 for the previous week and only 1.2 percent of the weekly volume before the pandemic.

          Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, Guangdong province-the three largest aviation hubs on the Chinese mainland-will operate 61 international flights this week, down by 89 percent from the week before. The daily number of incoming air travelers will also go down from 25,000 to 4,000 for the same period, officials said.

          Jin said the abrupt drop in air travel has affected the overseas Chinese community, especially Chinese teenagers and young adults who study abroad.

          "We will activate the mechanism for significant air transport missions based on the demands of overseas Chinese and domestic regional capacity to handle them. Chinese airlines are also capable of sending additional or chartered planes in a timely manner," he said.

          In another attempt to stem imported infections, China has recently decided to redirect incoming international flights to Beijing to land at one of 12 designated airports in other cities, where all passengers will go through strict quarantine and screening. Only those who are deemed as being at no risk of spreading the virus will be allowed to travel to the capital.

          Jin said as of Sunday, a total of 100 flights involving 23,157 passengers bound for Beijing have been diverted. About 83 percent of passengers-those who didn't pass tests or were in proximity to those passengers-were held locally at those first stops for treatment or quarantine.

          The number of imported infections on the Chinese mainland rose by 30 to 723 on Sunday, according to the National Health Commission.

          Liu Haitao, head of the Border Inspection Management Department of the National Immigration Administration, said it's necessary and responsible for people to cancel nonessential cross-border travel.

          The administration, along with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, announced last week that foreigners, including those with residence permits and valid visas, would be prevented from entering China starting on Saturday. Diplomatic officials and foreigners "engaging in necessary economic, trade, scientific or technological activities, and emergency humanitarian cause" are exempt.

          Liu added on Monday that foreign citizens who come to China for cooperation on anti-epidemic efforts are also exempt. "Foreigners who fulfill these exemptions can apply for a new visa to Chinese embassies and consulates," he said.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 伊人久在线观看视频| 国产一区二区a毛片色欲| 精品人妻免费看一区二区三区| 欧美a在线播放| 亚洲成人高清av在线| 9l久久午夜精品一区二区| 色综合久久中文综合久久激情| 国产丝袜在线精品丝袜不卡| 乳欲人妻办公室奶水 | 亚洲V天堂V手机在线| 国产乱人伦偷精品视频不卡| 日韩av不卡一区二区在线| 视频免费完整版在线播放| jizzjizz日本高潮喷水| 人妻另类 专区 欧美 制服 | 精品一区二区不卡无码AV| 精品国产成人A区在线观看| 精品国产美女福到在线不卡| 欧美一区二区人人喊爽| 国产精品视频中文字幕| 中文字幕无码不卡在线| 亚洲国产精品色一区二区| 成人av午夜在线观看| 人妻在线中文字幕| 亚洲国产在一区二区三区| 日本亚洲欧美高清专区vr专区| 熟女在线视频一区二区三区| 国产真实乱对白精彩久久老熟妇女| 久久亚洲精品人成综合网| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区毛片18| 狼狼狼色精品视频在线播放| 亚洲一二区在线视频播放| 老熟女重囗味hdxx69| 四虎成人高清永久免费看| 精品国产成人国产在线视| 久久精品一偷一偷国产| 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区 | 国产精品中文字幕久久| 成人国产精品日本在线观看| 国产一区二区三区色成人| 大陆一级毛片免费播放|