<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Policy

          Beijing strengthens rules on quarantine

          By XIN WEN | China Daily | Updated: 2020-03-13 07:18
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          A bus carrying travelers who arrived on international flights leaves China International Exhibition Center in Shunyi district in Beijing on Thursday. ZOU HONG/CHINA DAILY

          All overseas visitors are required to be isolated for 14 days, submit to virus test

          The capital city is tightening up screening and monitoring to prevent infections from imported cases with the implementation of a new quarantine measure on Wednesday requiring all people arriving in the city from overseas to isolate themselves at home or designated places for 14 days.

          For concentrated medical observation sites holding foreign visitors, stricter management should be adopted, according to a notice from the Beijing virus prevention leading group.

          In addition, reported imported cases have to be traced to their travel routes and close contacts.

          Those who arrive in Beijing from overseas have to quarantine themselves either in their homes or in designated hotels and submit to nucleic acid tests for the virus, a senior city government official said on Wednesday.

          Some outbound passengers who choose not to stay in the capital but transfer through Capital International Airport or Daxing International Airport in Beijing should undergo health monitoring, said Zhang Qiang, deputy director of the Organization Department of the Beijing Municipal Party Committee on Wednesday.

          As of midnight Wednesday, 85 imported cases have been reported in China with six new infections announced on Wednesday, according to the National Health Commission.

          Among the imported cases, 20 are from Beijing, and some that were reported outside the capital also passed through customs in Beijing airports before transferring to their final destination.

          Preventive measures to combat the surging risks of imported cases have already been taken in Beijing at gateways and surrounding areas near the capital airport.

          A special hub to temporarily hold returnees from hard-hit countries was set up in the China International Exhibition Center in Shunyi district.

          "Those without obvious symptoms of fever or cough after health examination and inspection at the airport have to be sent to the hub for transfer," said Pang Xinghuo, deputy director of Beijing Center for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday.

          "Special work groups sent by provinces and autonomous regions across the country and all districts in the capital will pick up travelers there and take them to their residences."

          Body temperature checks will be conducted twice daily for staff at an isolated area in the hub, and results will be recorded, Pang said.

          People with abnormal temperatures or unusual symptoms will be sent to designated medical centers.

          The special hub, which is not being used for medical treatment purposes, is mainly for closely monitoring the health conditions of inbound travelers, said Yu Xueyin, a senior district official with the Shunyi government.

          Located 8 kilometers west of the capital airport, the hub consists of two exhibition halls totaling 28,000 square meters.

          The hub started operation on Tuesday afternoon and was separated into 47 transfer zones based on different regions of the country, added Yu.

          Earlier this week, Beijing Capital International Airport also created a special zone in Terminal 3 to inspect and examine airlines and travelers from hard-hit countries.

          "For some key airlines, two lines for infrared temperature measurements will be set up to cut off the contagion from outside the country," Gao Ruifeng, deputy director of the Beijing Customs, said on Thursday.

          "Our prevention focus on the epidemic has changed from preventing infectious disease going abroad to cutting off imported cases," he said.

          Earlier this month, Beijing imposed a 14-day quarantine measure for people from hard-hit countries including South Korea, Italy, Iran and Japan.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久这里都是精品二| 日本伊人色综合网| 性欧美乱妇高清come| 国产伦一区二区三区精品| 国产亚洲精品超碰热| 日韩欧美不卡一卡二卡3卡四卡2021免费| 亚洲变态另类天堂AV手机版| 97se亚洲综合自在线| 亚洲精品视频一二三四区| 丰满老熟妇好大bbbbb| 国产精品一区二区三区污 | 蜜国产精品JK白丝AV网站| 婷婷四房播播| 亚洲最大福利视频网| 一本久道中文无码字幕av| 亚洲天堂伊人久久a成人| 国产久操视频| 国产成人啪精品午夜网站| 狠狠色丁香久久婷婷综合蜜芽五月| 东京热av无码电影一区二区| 激情人妻自拍中文夜夜嗨| 人妻少妇精品无码专区二区| 国产AV巨作丝袜秘书| 久久精品国产99久久久古代| 1024国产基地永久免费| 久久精品亚洲精品国产色婷| 麻豆国产传媒精品视频| 狠狠色狠狠综合久久| 久久亚洲日本激情战少妇| 精品久久久久久无码免费| 亚洲女同一区二区三久久精品| 在线国产极品尤物你懂的| 日韩伦人妻无码| 中文字幕人妻无码一区二区三区| 日日橹狠狠爱欧美视频| 欧美怡红院视频一区二区三区| 久热综合在线亚洲精品| 国精产品一二二线网站| 中文字幕在线精品人妻| 亚洲aⅴ天堂av天堂无码| 少妇久久久被弄到高潮|